You even smell like her

Hey you guys. Thanks for choosing this book to read.

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️

I may have some spelling or grammatical errors... bare with me.

Yet this whole book are ideas from my imagination. Please don't take my work.

I am actually really proud of this book. I'm excited for all of you to read it.

I hope you enjoy it. Let's get into it.

You even smell like her

I have my headphones on as I get out of the taxi. I have just gotten back from the training centre, I had finished my shift, and I wasn't in the mood to train, so I came home early.

I enter my complex and take the stairs up to my place. Half of the building's power seemed to be down... including my place. 32B is where I call home.

I take off my headphones upon entry. When I walk in, it was dark. So dark you can barely see a thing. But I knew around my place very well.

"Mari?" I call out. I live with my boyfriend.

"Stell?" My sister is currently crashing here too.

I get no reply. The condo is quiet. I walk towards my room. I hear giggling.

I walk closer. The noise gets louder.

"Stell, be quiet."

Amarion?

"Izzy won't be home for another half hour. We won't get-"

She cut herself off moaning.

Stella?

They are not doing this to me in my room!

'I'm not going to get upset. I am not going to get upset.' I think to myself, taking deep breaths.

I gave her a home after dad kicked her out. And she's in my room with my boyfriend.

I laugh to myself. Their noise is fuelling my rage. I put my headphones back on, turn my music loud enough to block out their noise. I quietly enter my room.

They haven't noticed me. I sit by my vanity and let my music calm me down. I'd cringe every time a song would end. The song ending meaning that in that moment of silence, I hear their screams of pleasure.

It makes my silent screams of heartbreak that much louder.

As I sat there listening to my music, I thought about how I'm going to leave.

Will I storm out?

Will I stay calm and collected?

Amarion and I are clearly over. But Stella. We are blood. And she betrayed me.

How can I forgive her?

I can't. I won't.

Just then, the power comes back.

I smile to myself. It'll be any moment now.

A scream of pure horror.

I heard it. It was louder than my music. It was time to end the show, ladies and gentlemen.

I take off the headphones and take a deep breath. The silence in the background was priceless.

I look up in my mirror. They are now clothed. My eyes lock with a horrified Amarion.

"Iz, it's not what it looks like." He says.

I laugh through my pain. "I've been here for 15 minutes. I think I know exactly what it looks like. What makes you think it's okay for you to touch my baby sister." I turn around, looking him in the eyes.

He tried to get up and touch me, and I instantly push him away, "you want to touch me knowing you were just having s*x with my sister in my bed! Amarion, you even smell like her!" I feel my eyes burning, they are probably bloodshot.

Hurt took over his expression. I never called him by his name ever. It was always Mari.

"Izzy, it's not his fault." I almost forgot she's here too.

I glare at her, "Is this what you wanted? You wh*re! You want to ruin my life just like you did to mom and dad!" The tears fell down my face. I lunge for her.

"Hey, calm down!" Amarion tells me, trapping me in his arms.

I lose it.

"Let go of me. Get your disgusting hands off of me!" I fuss in his grip, and the tears fall harder.

"I think I should go," Stella says, getting up.

"No. I won't calm down! I am done with you! And you, you can stay. I'm the one who's leaving." I get away from Amarion and race around my room, packing my things. I have enough cash to stay in a motel for a couple of days. I'll find somewhere else. I just can't stay here.

They protest for me not to leave. I had nothing else to say to them.

Before I knew it. I was out the door.

If you guys enjoyed that please comment what you thought of it and vote this chapter

I'll figure out a updating schedule soon enough.