What's Best

July 11, 2040
10:46 p.m
A'dream POV

Sitting on the couch in the living room of Kaizer's house I held King as he ate a bowl of fruit

Sitting on the couch in the living room of Kaizer's house I held King as he ate a bowl of fruit. Kai was gone right now doing god knows what.

Me and Kai really been ignoring each other and that was fine with me. Because of the fact that there was really nothing else to say.

He said what he said I said what I said and we stuck on that. Now we just waiting for the baby to come. And them damn tests results for the lie detector.

We went and got one and were just waiting for the results to come. I was happy and most definitely ready.

The door opened and Kaizer came in with the bitch Trinity.

"Aye! Y'all ok?" Kai asked and I ignored him.

"Here watch her for a lil bit." He said handing me Ivory. They went in his room and I chuckled.

"Now I should be a ass and disappear." I mumbled.

Looking at Ivory as she slept I smiled. She was pretty and started to look a little bit more like Kaizer. She made me want a girl so bad, but I was gonna be happy with whatever.

I scrunched up my face as I started hearing moaning and shit.

"Oh no bitch." I mumbled, that's disrespectful right?

I got up grabbing my keys leaving out the house. Getting in the car I just sat there.

I would say me and Kaizer were now done. I mean we didn't exactly breakup with each other yet but hell mind as well. We don't really love each other anymore.

He doesn't love me anymore which is fine. I'm not gonna force it like I did last time. Now it is what it is.

"Done!" King squealed showing me the empty bowl.

"Good job baby. It was good?" I asked taking it from him and he nodded.

"More." He said.

"Mommy can't get you more right now, but I will later ok." I said and he nodded. He looked at Ivory before playing in her hair a bit.

"King you want mommy to have a boy or girl?" I asked.

"Boy." He said.

"Ok, mommy gonna give the baby up for adoption though ok." I said and he looked at me confused

"Mommy is going to give the baby to another family. A good family that will take care of he or she. So the baby can have better ok." I said and he nodded.