Played

2 months later........
February 20, 2041
10:33 p.m
Kaizer POV

I sat down on my bed with a brown envelope in front of me

I sat down on my bed with a brown envelope in front of me. This was the DNA test results. I was honestly scared to open it.

This was the only thing I've been wanting for the past months. I hoped it was my baby but if it wasn't I was gonna raise hell.

I looked at King and he looked at me.

"You think it's my baby?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Tell me why." I said.

"I can feel that she ain't." He said and my eyes widened before I started laughing.

Did he just say that? So damn clear too.

"King, when you start talking? Like talking talking?" I asked and he laughed.

"You the smartest baby I done I ever met I swear to god." I said and he smiled.

"Should I open it?" I asked and he nodded.

"If it's not mine, will you allow me to beat yo mama to death?" I asked and he frowned.

"She's not gonna die tho ok. But imma beat her ass." I said and he nodded.

"So we good? You not gon hate daddy?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Ight then." I said kissing his cheek. I took a deep breath before opening it and pulling out a paper.

I looked at King he took a deep breath. I started reading the paper starting to get hot.

"What it say?" King asked and I just smiled. I can't get over how clearly he talking. Finally coming across the only thing I was worried about I smiled.

I folded the paper up putting it in my pocket.

"Hoe gon lie. Lied so hard my nigga." I mumbled with a chuckle putting on my shoes.

"King let's go." I said and he climbed off the bed. I grabbed my keys then going in my closet I grabbed my gun.

I haven't used this since the Kind situation. Prayed to god I would never have to use it again. And I actually didn't have to. But she was gon have to take a bullet today.

"No don't use that." King said.

"Come on King." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Please." He said and I sighed. I bent down to his level and he just watched the gun in my hands.

"King look at me." I said and he looked at me as his eyes started to water.

"Daddy not gon kill nobody ok. I'm just gon hurt some people." I said.

"You gon go to jail." He said and I shook my head.

"I promise you I'm not." I said and a tear rolled down his face and I wiped it.