Remind

May 16, 2041
1:30 p.m
A'dream POV

 "Kaizer stop running!" I yelled and he laughed

"Kaizer stop running!" I yelled and he laughed. We were walking up and down the street, well he was I was on his back. We were still staying at Miya and Trell house and I been having a good time.

It made me sad to know I was gonna have to go back home soon.

"You can put me down now, you making me nervous doing all dis playin'." I said and he just laughed at me.

"No I like carrying you, you not even heavy." He said and I shook my head. He started walking out the neighborhood and I scrunched up my face.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he didn't answer me. Seeing as we were going to the basketball court I smiled.

"We use to come here all the time." He said and I chuckled.

He put me down going to grab the ball on the ground. He stared at it with the biggest smile on his face.

He use to love to play basketball when he had free time or when he was just stressed and needed to relieve his mind. He was really good too, I think he would've made it very far in his life if his life wasn't how it was.

I watched as he started to play around a little bit. Then he shot the ball and it went in on the first try.

I started clapping and he laughed. I looked around until I seen a notebook lying on the ground with a pencil. I went and picked it up.

It had no name on it and I opened it and nothing was in it but it seemed like pages were ripped out.

I went to sit on the ground starting to see if I could draw Kaizer. As I started I noticed I was doing really good to not have done this in a long time.

I looked at Kai and he winked at me making me laugh.

"Aye lil bitch! Remember when you sat here and lied to me about never putting your hands on me?!" I asked and he laughed.

"I was 10 years old A'dream. Shut up." He said and I shook my head. I seen as a girl stopped walking looking at him.

"Kai." I said and he looked at me then I pointed to her. He looked at her and she smiled so he waved.

She came over to him and they started talking. I was watching them the whole time then he looked back at me. He motioned for me to come over and I got up going over to them.

"You see this is my girlfriend and she carrying my baby. You Ight and all but I ain't gon disrespect her or fuck up like dat. It really ain't worth it." He told the girl and she grew sad.