Hide Away

Continuing from last chapter ...........
1:02 a.m
A'dream POV

I sat on the bed with all my sleeping kids drawing a picture

I sat on the bed with all my sleeping kids drawing a picture. This was the only time I could really do something like this.

A'jarri and Chase hadn't came over today and I was hoping they were ok. It honestly felt so good to have some actually family and real friends around.

There was a knock on the door and I sighed. I sat my pencil and notebook down carefully getting up. I left out the room going to open the door seeing it was Kaizer.

I tried to shut it back but he pushed it back open.

"Kai the kids are fucking sleep, bye." I said and he pushed me back.

"I came over here to talk to you." He said coming in shutting the door behind him. I rolled my eyes finna go back in my room but he grabbed my arm.

"A'dream don't piss me off." He said and I pushed him back going to sit down on the couch. He sat down beside me and I pushed him away.

"I don't want you close me. And I would like yo ass to get out my house." I said and he sighed.

"I just wanna talk to you right quick Dream." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What is it Kai?" I asked.

"I want you to know if my brother's die, yours will too." He said and I looked at him.

"Tay and Kamiri in the hospital. They went to give some money to yo brother and...... he shot em." He said.

"Ok? AJ had to have shot him for a reason. He have a reason for everything he do." I said.

"He better have a good one." He said.

"And he will, bye. You coulda said all dis over da phone. Get out my house." I said and he laughed.

"You know ever since them niggas came back you been acting real different." He said.

"Different how?" I asked.

"Different as in disrespectful. You be disrespecting the fuck out my family. Without us where would you be? Dead or on the street, bitch you better appreciate us da fuck." He said.

A tear rolled down my face before I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Don't call me no damn bitch, don't call me anything else besides my fucking name. And stop throwing that shit in my face all the time. I do appreciate y'all for that, but yo family some damn switch ups." I said and he looked at me.