Moment Of Truth

July 12, 2040
12:34 p.m
A'dream POV

I jumped up from out my sleep hearing loud ass yelling and shit

I jumped up from out my sleep hearing loud ass yelling and shit. I seen everybody was standing at the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck is y'all yelling and shit for? Extra ass shit bruh." I said getting out the bed.

"Why da hell you in the bed with my brother?" Kai asked coming closer to me.

"Kaizer don't start doing all dat because we ain't do nun. We just went to sleep." I said.

"Yeah right, nigga you wearing his shit." He said looking at the shorts I had on.

"Kaizer I had on pants when I came over here and I started getting hot through the night so he gave me these. It's nothing serious." I said and he shook his head.

"Why would y'all even sleep in the same bed tho?" Tay ass asked making me roll my eyes.

"We didn't do nothing y'all ok, we just went to sleep." I said.

"She lying, when we came in here y'all was all over each other." Kayden said.

"Um ok? We still didn't do anything." I said.

"I don't believe yo lyin ass-"

"Yo my nigga come on bruh, we ain't do shit. Fuck. Y'all irritating. I seen what she be talm bout." Kyrie said getting up.

"Kyrie it's Ight, Cuz look-" I before running past everybody out the room.

I went downstairs grabbing my keys off the table going outside to my car. I got the brown envelope going back in the house.

"Results right here my nigga." I said going back upstairs.

"Treasure." I said and she looked at me.

"These are the lie detector tests results. Read them out loud please." I said and she nodded taking them.

"Move away from me." She said and everybody moved back. She opened it pulling out a paper.

"Kai did you do it too? Some questions on here for you." She said.

"Yeah the nigga made us both do it." He said and she nodded.

"So first couple questions is Kai and then Dream." She said and we nodded.

"Ok first question for Kaizer Gaulden, did you ever have another sexual intercourse with somebody else other than A'dream. You said yes which was true." She said and I rolled my eyes.