Almost

August 7, 2041
5:14 p.m
Kamiya POV

I was on my way to go see A'dream with King and Alaidria

I was on my way to go see A'dream with King and Alaidria. I had been driving all day and night to go see this girl. I just had to go check and see if she was doing ok.

Kaizer left her too, he really shouldn't have done that. That's only making her feel worse.

"Do we have to go see mama?" King asked and I sighed.

"It's always good to check on your mother." I said.

"No! I don't wanna go! I don't like her!" He yelled and I sighed.

"King she loves you and would never hurt you. Yo mamas going through something right now, she just lost her mommy. She's very sad and doesn't know what to think ok. Don't make it harder for her." I said.

"I'm sorry she just scared me, I had never seen mommy so angry." He said and I heard as he started to cry.

"It's ok King, just be kind please." I said.

"Ok I'm sorry." He said and I nodded.

"Are her and daddy broken up again?" He asked and I sighed.

"No King, they just need some time away from each other." I said.

"Ok, I don't want them to breakup again. Every time they do it hurts my feelings. It hurts my feelings because they so childish. What's the point of breaking up just to get back together in the end? It doesn't make sense. They crazy." He said and I chuckled.

"King just know they're fine." I said before finally pulling up to her house.

"We're here!" I smiled and King laughed. I got out the car before getting Alaidria and King got out himself.

I was going to knock on the door but that's when I noticed it was cracked open.

"What da hell." I mumbled and King tightly held onto my leg. I adjusted Alaidria on my hip before going in.

The house was a mess. Glass was everywhere, the couches were moved, pillows were everywhere.

What caught my eye though was the trail of blood.

"Mama!" King called and I put my hand over his mouth.

"Be quiet ok." I whispered and he nodded. I picked him up too holding him and Alaidria tight and close.

I seen that the blood trailed into her room. Slowly walking in there I seen it went into the bathroom.

"Lord Jesus, please don't let anything be wrong." I mumbled and then King screamed.