Hiding

Continuing from last chapter.........
Kaizer POV

I sat down on the couch with A'dream beside me as my parents talked to us

"A'dream tell us what happened." My mama said.

"I told y'all, I wanted to get out and have fun for once. Sierra's friend was having a party so we went. I drank a lot and started winding down I was ready to go because I never really drank before I didn't know what could happen. I was looking for Sierra and I couldn't find her. A nigga came up to me and offered me a ride home and I said Ight. While we were driving he started touching on me and I didn't mind it. Then shit escalated and we ended up in his back seat. That's the story." She said and I shook my head.

I completely understood the part about wanting to get out and have fun. She always has the kids and is always stressed so I get that.

I understand her and Sierra went I out this and that whatever. I understand the part bout her not being about to find Sierra and somebody offered her a ride and she took it.

All that is fine with me I understand that. What I was having a very hard time understanding was the part bout them fucking.

"So A'dream you was drunk, like gone as fuck?" My daddy asked and she nodded.

"Was the nigga drunk?" Miya asked and she thought.

"I don't know I guess. I don't remember lil stuff like that. He didn't really seem as drunk as me, but he might've been a lil tipsy or whatever." She said and we nodded.

I looked at my daddy and he looked at me.

"Tipsy?" My mama asked and she nodded.

"Dream I hope you know tipsy means not really drunk, like slight. As in he still is in his right mind." My daddy said.

"Ok? I'm confused on what you tryna say." She said and I shook my head.

"Nun Dream just call the nigga tell him to come over with the baby." I said and she shook her head.

"Why?" I asked and she shrugged.

"A'dream call dat boy!" My daddy snapped and she looked at him.

"Or what you gonna hit me?" She asked.

"Why you always think somebody wanna hurt yo ass?" I asked and she sighed pulling out her phone.

I looked at my mama and my daddy and they shook their heads.