Explanation

May 13, 2041
12:22 p.m
Kaizer's POV

I was on the way to my parents house because I needed to talk to them

I was on the way to my parents house because I needed to talk to them. I been thinking a lot and I actually wanted the help. After I left from they house I was gonna go see Tay so we could talk.

I had still been trying to call A'dream and like always she ignored my calls. All I be wanting is to talk to my son. It was whatever though, I knew I was gonna see him again.

Once I made it to their house I hopped out and I heard screaming, crying and yelling making me sigh. I was about to enter hell.

I twisted the knob and the door was unlocked making me shake my head. They don't ever lock doors.

I went in and my eyes widened as I seen my mama holding a big ass knife in her hands.

"What the fuck y'all got going on?!" I asked and they looked at me.

"She fucking cra-"

"You a fucking cheater!" She yelled and I went over to her and she pointed the knife at me making me back up some.

"Ma put that big ass knife down please. Making people nervous." I said and she threw it at my daddy and he quickly out moved the way. The knife stuck perfectly in the wall.

"I'm done with you!" She yelled storming in the room slamming the door.

"Daddy what the fuck you do to make her this angry?!" I asked.

"She thinks I cheated." He said.

"Why she think that?" I asked.

"Last night I went to check on Tay. After that I talked to Alaia in the car a little bit then she kissed me. Twice. I guess yo mama smelled her perfume and she found this ring on the floor." He said showing it to me.

"Wait so she kissed you?" I asked and he nodded.

"And you didn't kiss back?" I asked.

"No- why would I cheat on yo mama? I'm too old to be trying that shit now. The crazy bitch kissed me and I didn't kiss back ok. I. Did. Not. Cheat." He said and I nodded.

"And why you couldn't just tell her that? I would think you was cheating too. Keeping it to yourself only making shit worse- AS YOU CAN SEE!" I shouted pointing to the knife in the wall and he laughed.

"You go get her please. She gon try to fight me." He said and I shook my head.

"Ma can you open the door?" I asked noticing she locked it.

"As soon as I finish packing all my shit." She said and I sighed.

"No mama you not going nowhere. Daddy ain't cheat-" The door swung open all the sudden making me jump back.

"What Kai?" She asked.

"Daddy ain't cheat. Alaia and him were talking in his car because he had went to check on Tay. Then all the sudden she kissed him outta nowhere. He didn't kiss her back tho mama. I promise you he didn't." I said and she looked at him.