Deep Down

August 5, 2041
11:45 p.m
A'dream POV

Sitting in the corner of the guest room I been in for the last day or two , I just cried

Sitting in the corner of the guest room I been in for the last day or two , I just cried. I was so angry at the fact that my mother is dead. But I was also angry with myself.

I treated Kaizer so bad but he didn't even flash out on me. Just kept telling me to calm down and that he loved me. And on top of that I drank alcohol, and I'm pregnant.

I made an appointment so I could see if the baby was ok. I hoped it was because I would really hate myself for the rest of my life.

"A'dream can you open the door?" I smiled a little hearing Kaizer's voice but I didn't move. I brung my knees to my chest just continuing to cry.

"Please? I got somebody here that needs to talk to you. Somebody that completely understands what you going through. Because it's happened to them." He said and I wiped my face.

"Who?" I asked.

"Come see." He said and I sighed. I got up going to unlock the door and when I opened it I seen Miya.

She wrapped her arms around me tight and I just cried. She was like a mother to me so just being in her arms made me feel so much better.

"I know how it feels Dream." She said rubbing my back and I shook my head.

"No you don't." I said and she let me go.

"I promise I do, now let me talk to you." She said and i nodded. I looked at Kai and he kissed my cheek before walking away. Miya pulled me in the room shutting the door.

We sat down on the bed and I sighed.

"A'dream when I was 17 or 18 I lost my parents. Both, mom and dad same day same time." She said and I looked at her.

"They were killed in there home by my ex. I don't why he did it but he did." She said and a tear rolled down her face.

"I know how it feels to lose a mother and a father." She said and I nodded.

"It hit me harder and it hurt me a lot more because of the fact I use to treat them like shit. I was a disrespectful ass lil kid. And I never apologized. So when they died it was just like damn, I didn't even get a chance to say I'm sorry." She said and a tear dropped onto her thigh.

"And the fact that it was a couple days after my birthday...." She said with a chuckle shaking her head.

"But A'dream I know how it feels to not have any real family. Because my aunt died to from cancer. My little cousins were killed along with there mom. Those were my only family for real. So when they left it was like ok so now I'm really like alone, even though I wasn't." She said and i nodded.

"It don't feel good at all. This shit makes me wanna give up completely." I said.

"Ex's be crazy, but I should know, right?" I said and she laughed.