Life

August 3, 2041
2:08 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was laying down with A'dream who was sleeping on my chest

I was laying down with A'dream who was sleeping on my chest. King and Alaidria was sleep too on the small couch, that was they favorite spot to sleep for some reason.

I really loved my little family and I hoped shit stayed like this forever. I really felt like me and A'dream were gonna work this time.

I smiled thinking about the day I would marry this girl. I really felt like we were going to make it to that point.

I was knocked out my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I seen it was my mama so I answered it.

"Kaizer." She said sounded like she was crying making me sigh.

"Yes? What happened?" I asked.

"A'dreams mom, she's dead." She said and my eyes widened.

"What?" I asked.

"A'dreams mother is dead she was killed. I was going over there and her door was wide open and she was laid out on the floor in a pile of blood. I called the police they came she went to the hospital they pronounced her as dead." She said and I shook my head looking at Dream.

"Ma are you serious? We just talked to her not that long ago." I said.

"I'm serious Kai, somebody killed her and by the chain that was left on the floor of her house Imma guess it was Dede." She said and I shook my head.

"Damn, Ight ma we'll be there by tomorrow or something. We coming tho." I said before hanging up.

"Fuck." I mumbled not knowing how to tell A'dream her mother was killed. I sighed before kissing her cheek. She moved a little bit but didn't wake up.

"A'dream." I said shaking her and she smacked her lips with her eyes remaining closed.

"What Kai?" She asked in a tired voice.

"Get up please I need to talk to you about something really important." I said and she opened her eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"You gotta sit up for this one." I said and she sighed slowly sitting up and so did I.

"What? It better be really important if you had to wake me up." She said and I laughed.

"Trust me it is." I said before clearing my throat.

"So uh you love your mom?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes a lot. I'm so happy she changed herself for better. I love her so much and am so glad to have her back in my life." She said with a smile breaking my heart.

"You know I love you right? And you can talk to me about anything. Imma always be here to listen. It's also ok to cry and be angry." I said.

"Ok, I know all that. Is there something wrong?" She asked and I grabbed her hands. Looking at her stomach I got nervous about telling her. I didn't want her to stress or do anything that would hurt the baby.