Wipe out

3 weeks later......
March 31, 2043
12:32 a.m
A'dream POV

I was sitting on the couch with my gun in my hands

I was sitting on the couch with my gun in my hands. I was here all alone because Kaizer left been gone for weeks. I don't know where he is.

I told everybody that now it was just between me and Dre. So with that being said they shut me out. Only thing that makes me "apart of the family" is my kids.

I felt real lonely and hurt but I was Ight. I had Treasure and Sierra and my kids. That's all the fuck I needed and wanted.

As soon as this muhfucka came out of hiding, shit was up and that was his ass.

My phone buzzed and I seen he texted me making me shake my head. Now he wants me to go to him so we can fight, then whoever lose that's they life.

I laughed standing up. I just wanted him dead I ain't give a damn about anything else.

I put my phone in my pocket grabbing the keys to the house before leaving out. As I was walking to Dre's house I didn't feel scared at all.

I didn't really fear him, he was a bitch to me. This nigga really ain't shit without a gun.

As I was walking I seen a group of niggas. I took a deep breath noticing how slow they were walking and the black clothing they were wearing.

"Dream?!" One of the niggas called and I scrunched up my face. The nigga jogged over to me and I backed up.

"A'dream?" He questioned.

"Uh yeah, who you is?" I asked and then he lifted up his hoodie showing me his tattoo of my name and birthday.Then it clicked.

"A'jarri?" I asked and he smiled with a nod.

"My brother A'jarri?" I asked and he nodded. I quickly wrapped my arms around him giving him a tight hug and he laughed.

"You made it out?" He asked hugging me back and I nodded.

"Not that my life been any better but yeah." I said and we let each other go.

"I missed you Lil girl." He said and I shook my head.

"Really? Then where have you been? You were suppose to come back for me, but instead you left me for years." I said and he looked down.

"I had to fight my way out! With some help, but not from you!" I yelled and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry A'dream. I didn't mean to leave you ok. But listen when I came back because I did, you were gone." He said.

"And I had no clue as to where you were. So I gave up, but I didn't forget about you or anything like that." He said.