True Color

Continuing from last chapter.......
April 7, 2043
2:12 a.m
Tae POV

(Yes y'all it's gotten even bigger 💀 AND nigga got a girlfriend and she fucking ugl- enjoy this chapter)

I was sitting up in my bed looking at this picture I found in AJ's room. It was a picture of people on fire. The thing I was most scared about was her putting this drawing in action.

I don't think she would take it that far though.

I shook my head folding it up then sitting it on the dresser. I looked at Kensley before smiling. She was almost 2 months pregnant and I was happy as fuck. I really loved this girl more than I had loved Kind honestly.

That's only because she's really different from her. She's very sweet and shy, and she drama free she don't fuck with all that extra shit. And I feel the love she gives me is very genuine.

All the sudden there was loud banging on the door which woke her up. I got up leaving out the room to open the door.

I opened it seeing it was A'dream and her brother, I think his name was AJ.

They looked beat up and exhausted, like they done walked through hell 3 times.  I pulled them in before shutting the door.

"What happened to y'all?" I asked and they both dropped to the ground. There eyes were barley open, I guess they were feeling weak.

Kensley came out the room and I looked at her.

"Oh my god, are they ok?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Well Bae help em, why is you just standing there?" She asked.

"I don't know what to do Ken." I said and she sighed coming over to them.

"Tae go get them some water or something." She said and I ran in the  kitchen getting two water bottles. Going back over to them they were now sitting up.

I gave one to AJ but A'dream didn't take hers.

"Dream you need to drink something." I said and she shook her head slowly. I looked at Kensley as she helped AJ out.

"Ken um, go take AJ to a guest room and clean him up Ight." I said and she nodded. I looked at A'dream as she shook a little bit.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I and she looked at me.

"It should be obvious as to what happened." She said looking down.

"Who did it?" I asked and she started to cry.

"K-Kai brought m-my dad." She said and I shook my head.

"So the nigga not dead? Why would Kai do that?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I thinks it's cuz AJ put Tay and Kam in the hospital. I haven't asked AJ why tho." She said.