The Republic Of Edonia

Few Years Ago

A Young Boy was standing in a white room wearing a Blindfold. The Boy also had a pistol. He was listening any movement until he heard a growl as he shot the monster in the head. The boy heard more growls until another boy with a Blindfold killed them with a sword. The scientists opened the door as they escorted the two boys out.

Scientist: These Two are remarkable

Scientist: Both of them are just Eight year's old but they managed to outsmart the lickers.

In the Cafeteria Room. The Boy got his tray and went to grab some food as he grabbed it and tried to find a seat until a group of boys went towards him. They were around Fifteen- Eighteen years old. The boys surrounded him as he was just staring at them.

Sam: So What's for lunch?

Boy: Nothing

Garry: Dont Lie worm

Boy: I said Nothing

The Four Bullies pushed him as The Boy dropped his food. They kept beating him until Someone came towards the group and stared at them.

Kon: Leave him Alone

Sam: What are you gonna do then shrimp?

Kon: I will tear your insides out

The Bullies laughed at him as Kon grabbed Sam and twisted his ankle as he stomped on his fingers. Garry was gonna attack him but Kon side step him and kicked him in the back of the head. Wilson was Gonna attack Kon but Kon grabbed his fist and twisted it as Wilson was screaming in pain. Kon hit a knee strike as the other bullies ran.

Kon: Get up. I wont hurt you

Kon helped the boy up as he was looking at him.

Boy: Thanks

Kon: No Problem. Wanna share my food?

Boy: I cant-

Kon: Its Alright. I have no problem sharing my food with you.

Boy: Thanks

Kon and The Boy sat with each other as they ate food together.

Kon: Those Insects act all tough when they were bullying you yet They pissed their pants when they see those monsters.

Boy: They are Cowards after all

Kon: That is True. My name is Daikon Black and You?

Boy: Alex Ambrose

Daikon: I see Alex. Dont worry about them Alex. You have a friend in me

Alex: Thanks Daikon

Daikon: No Problem

December 24 2019

Daikon was whistling as He had a Apple in his hand and bite it. Daikon was also wearing his gear.

 Daikon was also wearing his gear