Security

June 24 2023

The Team made it to Austria as They were building up Security for the Humanitarian Awards for Mayu. The Team made sure everything was well secure and all. They couldn't afford any failures this time. The Function was the day after Tomorrow as Chris had a talk with some of the staff members. The Rest were looking at Security putting motion sensors along with thermal scans.

Mayu: Thank you so much for joining me here.

Dario: Not a Problem Mayu.

Maria: We're so sorry for not saving your sister.

Mayu: Dont blame yourselves. You did everything you could.

Keku: We Promise you. We will find your sister.

Mayu: I appreciate it.

Dario: So Mayu, Can you tell us anything about your sister?

Mayu: My Sister and I wanted to change the world after the Fall Of Umbrella back in 2013. We wanted to fix the mistakes that Umbrella made.

Chris: I understand Mayu. It's like we dont belong in this world anymore.

Wyatt: The Outbreaks and Monsters showed it all.

Tobias: *Sigh* We Lost Washington because of this madness.

Mayu: I heard Washington is gone. I feel bad for the families that lost their lives in the Outbreak.

Mayu looked at Ada who was staring at her.

Mayu: Have we met somewhere?

Ada: Never seen you before.

Maria: Oh She's a new operative in Quadra. Ada Wong is her name.

Mayu: I see, Nice to meet you Miss Wong.

Ada: Pleasure meeting you too Miss Kauffman.

Mayu: Well I'll get going then. It's nice meeting all of you.

Mayu walked away as some security guards were guiding her to her office.

Keku: Alright, Let's stay on Alert.

Ada: You know We have enough Security to nail these guys.

Wyatt: Guys?

Ada: I Happen to have Information on Two Operatives that attacked you on Madagascar and Sydney.

The Team were looking at her as Ada was smiling at them.

Dario: Who is it?

Ada: *Smirks* Katayama And Ambrose.

Tobias: That's their Names?

Ada: Dont know their full names but I only heard their last names.

Chris: Ada, Great work in finding that information.

Ada: Its no problem at all.

Maria: Hmmm Katayama and Ambrose. I'll search it up on the database.

Keku: How did you get that information Ada?

Ada: Oh Its Simple since I was doing my research and happen to find their names.

Dario: What about Fabian and Marcel?

Ada: I don't have too much information about them.

Chris: Looks like our job just got easy.

Wyatt: Well Let's not get overconfident with ourselves. They're still on the loose and they are still a threat to us.

Keku: That's right.

Maria: I wonder who they are working for?

Dario: Dont know but hopefully we can find them.

Ada: *Thoughts* And I'll get what I need.

But Unknown To Them. Daikon and Alex were on a rooftop listening on the conversation that they were having. They looked at each other and knew Ada was playing a much bigger game than now.

Daikon: Ada has our names and told it to Quadra.

Alex: Now it's only a matter of time till they get full information on us.

Daikon: Dont Fret about this Brother. She only has our last names but not our complete identities. She's smarter than we thought and she has been following us.

Alex: Gotta give her credit for that.

Daikon was looking through the palace as He saw multiple scans and cameras.

Alex: They have a lot of Security guards including BSAA Soldiers along with Quadra Soldiers.

Daikon: Biometric Scanners, Thermal Imaging Headset and Sentry guns.

Alex: They're building a fortress.

Daikon: *Chuckles* After the Mayhem we left behind at Madagascar and Sydney. They will try to gear up Security in this Function.

Alex: That's true.

Daikon: So Let's talk about Birkin.

Alex: Yeah, I want to know how that bastard survived a nuke.

Daikon: Its been Twenty Five Year's since the world heard of the name Birkin. To Think They will hear that name again.

Alex: Probably No one will feel safe after he's running free again.

Daikon: That's right. I wonder where he's hiding now?

Alex: We last seen him in Washington. Do you think he's still there?

Daikon: After We capture Ada, Mayu and Her Prototype. We'll figure it out together.

Alex: Let's hope we get the answers we're looking for.

Daikon: I hope so too. I'm tired of the Mystery too.

Alex and Daikon saw more soldiers walking in as They also saw a Mall close to the palace as Daikon and Alex had a plan that could help them in their tasks. They also have the perfect scapegoats for this task.

Meanwhile In The Underground Facility. Rachel and Simmons were talking to each other as Simmons was getting tired of Daikon and Alex.

Simmons: I want to kill those brats. Why won't you let me?!?!

Rachel: Calm Down Derek, We need them in this operation.

Simmons: *Sighs* I'm getting Impatient every day.

Rachel: Well Try keeping some more patience then.

Simmons growled in anger as he sat down and looked at the city through the gigantic computer.

Rachel: We will make them Watch a New World.

Simmons: Let us see then.

Rachel had a smirk as she was looking at the countdown before the Function.

Rachel: This is gonna be interesting.

Meanwhile Mayu was in her office as she was looking at a picture of herself, Yuiko and her mother from the past. Mayu hugged the picture as she sighed.

Mayu: I hope your okay sister.

The Humanitarian Awards is happening the day after Tomorrow. Who's gonna make their first move only time can tell.

A/N: Thanks for Reading and Stay Cool :)