M.O.T.H.E.R

June 26 2023

The Team made it to Quadra Headquarters in Austria as They helped Mayu up. Jill and Carlos were also injured after the attack as They were upset. They lost to one guy so easily. Wyatt couldn't believe that he shot the assailant leg and yet he still managed to escape. The Team were relief that they're plan to kidnapping Mayu failed but it still didn't clear up the Mystery of who their leader was. Dario gave Mayu some water as Mayu drank it. She was extremely tired after the attack and needed rest.

Dario: You Doing Alright?

Mayu: Thank you Dario. I'm doing better.

Wyatt: I'm glad your doing good. We almost lost you for a second.

Mayu: But You all still saved me in the end.

Keku: No Need to Thank Us. We're just doing our work.

Chris: Everyone's Safety is our Number One Priority In Quadra.

Tobias: Do you need anything else?

Mayu: Some Food Would be nice.

Maria: Alright, I'll grab you something.

Maria left to grab some food as Mayu looked at the Team.

Mayu: Can I know who were those two?

Dario: I don't know, Ada did told us Their last names.

Keku: Katayama and Ambrose.

Mayu: I feel like I know these two.

Wyatt: You do?

Mayu: I'm not sure honestly.

Tobias: No need to press your memory. Just rest up and take care of yourself.

Mayu: Thank you for that Tobias.

Dario: Guys, Any Idea on the Mall Attack?

Wyatt: Intel says Two Guys with guns started shooting the mall but luckily no civilians were hurt or killed.

Keku: The Mall Attack was just a Diversion. Those two are really smart for creating an idea like this.

Ada: Dont let your guard down. Who knows what their next plan is?

Chris: We need to be careful this time.

Maria came in with some food as Mayu started eating. The Team left as Tobias stayed with Mayu. The Rest of them were outside the room.

Ada: I dont trust Mayu at all.

Chris: Wait why?

Ada: She seems to know Katayama and Ambrose too well yet she seemingly doesn't want to admit it.

Maria: Wait, Are you telling us that she orchestrated her sister's kidnapping?

Keku: But Their Sisters and they can never double cross each other.

Dario: *Sigh* I feel like we're just making theories that aren't even true.

Wyatt: Dario's Right. We can't jump to any conclusions that fast.

Chris: I guess your right till then Mayu stays with us. I have a safe house planned in New York.

Maria: Hopefully We can at least catch our breaths.

Ada: *Thoughts* Dammit Okay time for a better plan.

Meanwhile Tobias and Mayu were talking to each other as Tobias gave some water to her.

Mayu: Thank you so much Tobias.

Tobias: You dont need to thank me Mayu.

Mayu: Its just I don't want to give you trouble for everything I'm doing.