A Rock At A Hard Place

June 26 2023

Daikon was looking at Jill Valentine and Former UBCS Operative Turned BSSA Solider Carlos pointing a gun at him. Daikon knows Carlos too well given by the fact that both Alex and Daikon are from Umbrella. He also knows Jill Valentine since She was also one of the survivors of the 1998 Raccoon City Outbreak. Jill and Carlos got a bit closer to Daikon as Daikon smirked through his mask.

Jill: You have nowhere to go. You lost

Carlos: Yeah Buddy so I suggest you surrender.

Daikon: *Chuckles* And Where's the fun in that?

Jill: Still Over confident about yourself?

Daikon had his wrist swords ready as Jill and Carlos got in a fight stance.

Daikon: *Points at them while Smirking* Come on.

Jill ran first as she tried to Stab Daikon but Daikon slashed her back as Jill was on the ground. Carlos went for a right kick but Daikon grabbed his leg and threw him to the wall. Jill quickly got up as Jill punched Daikon in the face. Carlos got up as he hit a knee strike on Daikon but Daikon grabbed Both of their arms and threw them to the wall as he cranked his neck.

Daikon: Is That All You Two Got?

Jill and Carlos charged towards him but it didn't do anything as Daikon grabbed Carlos head and snapped his arm before throwing him to the table. He grabbed Jill by the throat as He kept punching her gut until he threw her to a cabinet.

Daikon: That's the end of that.

Daikon saw something on the cameras as He saw more Soldiers and Police Officers including Swat Teams surrounding the palace.

Daikon: *Grits his Teeth* How?

Daikon didn't have time as He walked away leaving behind a unconscious Jill and Carlos.

Daikon: *On Radio* Alex, Answer me.

Silence was heard on the radio as Daikon found Alex's Location. He was at Mayu's Office. Daikon started walking down the Hallway as He saw soldiers looking at him. Daikon started shooting at them with his Berretta Pistols as They were dead. Daikon kept walking until Two men tackled him causing all three of them to go through the window and landing on a dinner table. Daikon Kip up as He saw who attacked them.

Daikon: *Smirks* Ready for Round Two?

Keku: Its Over.

Dario: Its now Two on One Buddy.

Daikon: I wouldn't bet on it.

Daikon saw Maria and Chris running down as They joined Dario and Keku.

Chris: You have nowhere to run. Just Surrender.

Maria: Or You'll face seriously consequences.

Daikon smirked as He pulled his scythe and laughed at his enemies.

Chris: Oh boy.

Keku: Get Ready Everyone.

Dario: I guess it's now or never.

Maria got in a fighting stance as The others did the same.

Daikon: Alright. Let's Dance.

Meanwhile Alex was fighting Wyatt, Tobias and Ada as he was trying to fight back. Alex hit a roundhouse kick to Tobias as Wyatt threw a Knife at Alex but Alex grabbed it as He threw it at Wyatt but he grabbed it as Alex hit a spinning Roundhouse kick. Ada kicked Ambrose in the gut as She hit a rising dragon kick knocking Alex down. Ada smirked and pointed a gun on Ambrose's Head but Alex hit a leg sweep as He threw a Rifle at Wyatt's Head. Tobias tried to tackle Alex but Alex hit multiple knee strikes on Tobias Gut before he hit a leg sweep on him. Alex saw in a security camera more soldiers and swat swarming the palace as Alex tried to jump through the Window but Wyatt shot his leg as Alex fell down.