Fire

June 15 2023

The Team made it to Franklin's Penthouse as They saw huge security up ahead as They all took cover.

Maria: Alright. What's the plan?

Dario: I say we go kill them all and bag Franklin.

Keku: I was thinking the same thing.

Chris: I guess your right since stealth is not an option.

Wyatt: Okay let's do this.

Tobias threw a grenade as it killed some J'avos. The Team started shooting at the J'avos as The J'avos came fully prepared with Rocket Launchers and MiniGun.

Tobias: Keep going.

The Team managed to shoot through them as They also managed to kill the mini gunner. Things were looking rough for them but The Team were managing to hold their ground. The Team killed some J'avos until they saw something bust through the main gate as it was two hideous monsters.

 The Team killed some J'avos until they saw something bust through the main gate as it was two hideous monsters

Dario: What the hell is that?

Wyatt: That's a Executioner but I don't know the other one.

Chris: Well whatever it is. We have to kill it.

The Team started shooting at the monsters as They had to stand their ground or else they'll be dead soon.

Meanwhile Alex was navigating through the busy crowd while Daikon was watching Alex from the Rooftop.

Daikon: *On Radio* Do you see her?

Alex: *On Radio* I can't find her. Do you think we lost her?

Daikon: *On Radio* Not a Chance. I feel her presence here. She couldn't have gone far.

Alex and Daikon kept searching until Daikon noticed a women with a gun holster on her leg as Daikon signaled his brother. Alex saw the women as he was following her.

Daikon: *On Radio* Alex, You need to cut her off.

Alex nodded as The Women got in the alleyway. Alex kept following her as She was standing still. Daikon also approached her.