Strategies

June 22 2023

Washington Has Fallen due to a new outbreak that has forced everyone to get out of there. Those who didnt escape suffered the effects of the virus and turned into those monsters. The Washington Outbreak was different from the Chicago Outbreak since they never enter monsters like this before. The Washington Outbreak has made the Whole World Alert since they fear the worse was yet to come. Quadra has been put in a bad position since the failure in Sydney and Madagascar.

Briggs came back after a meeting with some government officials as He saw Chris and His Team.

Briggs: I'll get to the point everyone. It's been a rough couple of days since the incidents in Sydney, Chicago, Madagascar and Now Washington. Officials have been putting pressure on us including the media. Now I don't care about the media and others but We need to help the people in danger. Let's start with the Intel you guys have.

Keku: Rhea Told Us That Yuiko Kauffman has some important research that she was hiding from the world.

Dario: The Research was Top Secret but Apparently Yuiko was researching some antibodies.

Briggs: Antibodies? Antibodies for what?

Maria: Apparently She was trying to make a cure where she can turn B.O.Ws back to their original state.

Wyatt: Basically Back To Human.

Briggs: That's interesting. What else do you got?

Chris: So Maria was experimenting on the dead bodies of those monster we fought in the mall and we were right about one thing.

Tobias: Those Monsters were infected by the Crowe Virus.

Briggs: But I thought we put an end to that madness Back in 2017.

Keku: Crowe's dead but someone's been using his virus.

Wyatt: Whoever it was. They wanted to unleash hell on this world.

Dario: But We don't have a name on their leader.

Tobias: Or Why they want to start these Global Outbreaks?

Chris: All We know is that they are using The Crowe Virus and making their attacks known.

Briggs: I see. Anything else?

Wyatt: Well we also know two suspects involve in the Sydney attack.

Keku: Well Two Idiots you can say.

Tobias: Their Names were Fabian and Marcel.

Briggs: Hmmm Interesting Try to get more info on them.

Chris: Will do Sir.

Briggs: Is that all?

Maria: That's all we have.

Briggs: Look Guys. We need to win this war. Peoples lives are at stake and we need to do something about it. Its Do Or Die and I'm ready to die for Humanity Only.

The Team smiled at Briggs as Briggs looked at them.

Briggs: Come on everyone. Let's do this for Humanity.

Briggs left as The Team were focused and ready to win this war. The Team started collecting more and more information about Yuiko, H.U.M.A.N.I.T.Y, Fabian, Marcel and The Crowe Virus new strain. They needed to know the truth behind the outbreaks and would sacrifice sleep to get that information.

Maria: Guys, look what I found.

The Team went to Maria as Maria showed them something.

Maria: The Crowe Virus looks much different then last time. Its Mutation effects are much quicker and much faster. It also adapts to its surroundings.

Keku: Interesting Details Sis.

Maria: Thanks but that's not all. The Monsters we saw at the food court were once soldiers stuck in that mall. The Mall was shut down Six months ago and no one was suppose to go there. It was restricted and banned.

Dario: Damn That's rough.

Maria: Scariest thing is the Soliders had no food or water or ammo. They ate infected meat from the bodies that caused them to change.

Tobias: Poor Bastards.

Chris: Wait a Minute. Mayu Kauffman Humanitarian award in Austria?

They looked at the TV as They saw a function that was happening after four days in Austria. It was Mayu Kauffman, The Younger Sister of Yuiko Kauffman talking about her new invention along with her words about her missing sister and receiving her award.

Wyatt: That Functions happening after Four Days.

Dario: I have a feeling. Fabian, Marcel and the guys that attacked us on Sydney will show up at that function.

Chris: Your Right.

Keku: Lets gear up security and protect Mayu.

Wyatt: Let's Turn The Tables on them.

The Team were focused and ready knowing they cant fail this one. They will have to do everything in power to protect Mayu.

Meanwhile Back in The Underground Facility. Daikon and Alex made it back from Washington as Rachel gave them a new task. They were tasked in kidnapping Mayu Kauffman along with stealing her new prototype along with some important data. Alex and Daikon listened and ignored her afterwards after she was telling them the strategy which annoyed Rachel a bit but she ignored them as well.

Alex and Daikon were annoyed by what was going on right now. They just heard that Karrion Rowe was killed by some spec ops after he landed safely out of Washington. Alex and Daikon were once again stuck without a lead. Daikon was reading a book until He saw Alex entering the room as He close the book.

Daikon: What's wrong?

Alex: I was listening in on Quadra and their Top Operatives for a while. They have a lot of information in their hands.

Daikon: I can tell Ambrose. Right now We are stuck without a lead on Ada. Karrions Dead and We are tasked in capturing the Younger Kauffman.

Alex: We're running into dead ends right now.

Daikon and Alex looked at each other as They smiled. They had a plan in mind.

Daikon: We wont need to find Ada because Ada is heading to Austria.

Alex: Knowing Ada, She will pose as a BSAA Operative or Quadra Operative.

Daikon: That gives her clear access to the function and Mayu.

Alex: She's probably listening to them right now.

Daikon: That's right Ambrose. All we need to do is plan our move and Get Mayu along with the stuff we need. We'll also get Ada at the same time.

Alex: That's a neat plan.

Daikon and Alex already had their strategy in place and planned as they were waiting for the countdown to the function. They kept talking until they heard something on Quadra Radio.

Dario: Who's this?

Solider: Briggs send her here. He said She will be part of your team.

Daikon and Alex listened carefully as They were looking at Each other.

Chris: Alright Welcome to the Team.

???: Thank you everyone. I'm excited for the first part of the mission.

Keku: What's your name?

???: *Chuckles* Ada Wong.

A/N: Thanks for Reading and Thank you @QueenZain3 for making this awesome cover.

How is the cover?

Stay cool and Stay Safe :)