The Infection

June 29 2023

It was Night Time in Tokyo. The Streets were busy and There were people walking around along with High Schoolers having fun while making group studies at a diner. It was a peaceful day to until Something terrible was awaiting for them soon. A Busy Hospital in Shibuya was finishing up their last tasks before they leave for the night but unknown to them they're night of peace will turn into a nightmare.

A Doctor was at the morgue checking on a dead body as he was tired. He decided to head out of the morgue to grab himself a cup of coffee. He left the room as The Dead Body was only there until Something entered the room through the vents.

 He left the room as The Dead Body was only there until Something entered the room through the vents

The Infector saw the body as it used its sting and infected it before it flew back to the vent. The Doctor came back to the room as he dropped the jar of blood and he was upset by his careless mistake.

Doctor: Stupid Jar. At least a Spill of blood won't be the end of the world.

The Doctor cleaned up his mess as He was gonna check the body until it was gone as he was shocked. He knew his co-workers were playing pranks on him as he was getting annoyed.

Doctor: Okay, That was funny joke. Stop now.

The Doctor turned and saw a naked body standing as he was confused.

Doctor: Wait, Who are you?

The Person turned and The Doctor's face was pale as a ghost. It was the dead body in the morgue expect His eyes were white and he had saliva going through his mouth.

Doctor:.....That's......Impossible.

The Dead Human turned into a Twitcher as It quickly attacked the doctor and sliced him apart before feasting on its organs. The Twitcher was making strange sounds as The Infector saw the Doctor's dead body and infected it. Soon The Hospital turned to a bloodbath. More and More Twitchers and Feeders started swarming the Hospital as Bodies were ripped apart and mangled to the ceiling.

A Pregnant Women was sitting as She saw Something enter the room as it was a stalker. She was scared and was calling for help but The Stalker sliced her throat as The Infector infected her. After The Bloodbath that happened there. The Hospital was silent, It was Dark and The Only thing Anyone can hear is the sound of those monsters growling and infecting more people.

Two Hours Later

Mayu and Sheva were in Tokyo as The Rest of the team were still on the plane waiting for them to reach their destination.

Mayu: So what's the problem sheva?

Sheva: An Entire Hospital In Shibuya just went offline and Three Police Officers were found dead. One Officer who survived the ordeal told that he seen some crazy monsters in that place.

Mayu: Oh God. Rachel already began her plan.

Sheva: Exactly, Its only a matter of time till the entire city is Infected.