Diverging Point I: End Of The World

July 8 2023

The Last Few Days were what everyone would call The End of The World. Many Civilians tried to evacuate New York but it was pointless. Many people got infected and turned into those monsters. Battle after Battle, They kept losing and There was no victory in sign. The Infection started surrounding all of New York with nothing but tentacles surrounding the place along with others. Many People have lost their lives in this outbreak and People might call it a Sign. A New World is approaching them and it's the age of extinction.

An Air Blimp was hovering around the skies as a loud voice was heard from the blimp.

Unknown: Children of the world. Our God Rachel has a plan for all of us. A Chance of Rebirth and a new age of man. Accept this gift or you will perish.

No one would believe these words since turning into those infected is not a sign of rebirth or having a fate worse then death. All Hope was lost within many days since the Tokyo Incident. The Whole knew Faith Enterprises CEO Rachel Goodman was responsible for all this and she even called herself a ruler of the new world but in many people's eyes. She was known as......

"The Devil Of The New World"

Many Hours have passed. The Streets were quiet. The Weather was windy but The Atmosphere was too quiet. The Streets that used to be filled with people getting back home and others were empty. Cars were abandoned and blood was everywhere.

Wyatt and Maria have been walking since The Entire team got separated. Wyatt tried to keep his head in the game and looked to find a light through the Dark Tunnel while Maria does the same with him. They were on the verge of extinction.

Wyatt: Maria, We need to keep moving.

Maria: Wyatt. Can I talk to you?

Wyatt: What is it?

Maria: Did we lose?

Wyatt: No, We haven't lost yet.

Maria: Wyatt. Look around you, The Whole World is infected and the dead walked the earth. Half of our team is missing. Daikon and Alex are missing too.

Wyatt: Look I know all of them are fine and well. Maria, You and I both know we cant let Rachel win this. We need to keep fighting.

Maria: What's even left of-

Wyatt: Maria. We'll keep fighting till our last breath because I dont accept Defeat.

Maria: Your Right Wyatt. We need to win.

Maria and Wyatt got separated from the team as They were worried. They haven't heard from Daikon and Alex since the New York outbreak back in June 30.

June 29 2023

Candice was sitting eating a food while she was sitting by herself. Wyatt saw her and sat next to her as they were alone.

Candice: I'm happy to see that your doing okay Wyatt.

Wyatt: You know me too well Candy. I never die.

Candice: Dont say that Wyatt. I was worried about you.

Wyatt: Dont Worry Candy. I'll be okay and you know me since high school. I always like to take the huge risks.

Candice: But Promise me You'll never leave me.

Wyatt: Candy.....

Candice: Wyatt. The Truth is I had a crush on you since High school and I always liked you and cared about you. After I heard you were joining the army. I was worried about you. I don't want to lose you.