Diverging Point II: Dead On Arrival

July 8 2023

While Quadra Team were trying to find each other at the same time survive the end of days and try to survive. Meanwhile in a Faith Facility in New York. Alex and Daikon were tied up and were stuck in a prison cell for the last couple of days. Rachel knew that They were gonna be a liability so She made sure She'll capture them first then commence Operation New World. Daikon woke up as He tried to wake Alex up and it worked.

Alex: Great and here I thought we were outside.

Daikon: I was thinking the same thing. That Coward used sleeping gas to put us down but She made a big mistake.

Alex: And What is it?

Daikon: She didn't kill us. When we escape she's gonna regret it.

Alex: Yup Hell is coming towards her.

Just then the cell was open as They saw a new J'avo standing in front of them.

Daikon: Wow. You look even more uglier then before.

J'avo: Shut up!!!

The J'avo punched Daikon as he kicked Alex in the head.

Daikon: *Smirks* Is That All You got?

J'avo: Sent in the executioner. Let's end this once and for all.

Alex and Daikon saw the Executioner accompanied by three J'avos as they looked at each other.

J'avo: *Chuckles* Any Last Words?

Alex and Daikon smirked as The Executioner was gonna kill them but they dodged as the axe sliced the ropes and They grabbed the J'avos guns as they started shooting at them all along with the executioner. They were all dead as Alex and Daikon left the cell.

Alex: Goodbye Shitty prison cell. It was nice knowing ya.

Daikon: *Chuckles* I'm not gonna miss it.

Alex and Daikon kept walking as They saw multiple B.O.Ws trapped in their cells. They saw J'avos as one of them shot the control panel behind them and released all the monsters as Daikon and Alex ran leaving them to fight for themselves.