Sydney

June 11 2023

The Team arrived at Sydney as they were at the opening day for H.U.M.A.N.I.T.Y. Humanity was run by a famous businesswoman name Yuiko Kauffman. The Team were looking at Yukio cutting the ribbon as The crowd was throwing confetti at her.

Keku: Popular Girl

Dario: That's true mate

Wyatt: Why would their Leader attack someone like her?

Chris: We need to talk to Yukio after this party.

Maria and Tobias saw Soldiers and Agents checking the place out as They spoke to the others.

Tobias: Looks like The BSAA Are here

Maria: Yuikos got a lot of power in here

???: Keku?

The Team turned as Keku was stunned by who it was . It was Rhea Ripley, Kekus Wife And A DSO Agent and Keku's Wife. Rhea ran towards the team as she looked at them.

Rhea: What are you doing in Sydney?

Keku: Someone is trying to kidnap her and we need to protect her till then.

Rhea: I see. We were also called in for Protection

Wyatt: Looks like Yukios a Marked Person

Dario: Guys. Let's get inside and check on her till then.

The Team nodded as They went inside the building but unknown to them there is a common enemy inside the building.

While The Team was preparing to reach the opening day. Alex and Daikon arrived from the Airport as Alex was looking at the Target's Picture.

Daikon: So We're suppose to kidnap Yukio Kauffman?

Alex: That's right and apparently that cloak guy also sent two more operatives to help us.

Daikon: Still Wondering Why Rachel sent us even though She already sent Two More Operatives?

Alex: That Guy did say The Two Operatives are imbecles that couldn't get any job right.

Daikon: Great so we are stuck with Two Buffoons

Alex: That's right but Let's leave them aside and stick to the plan.

Daikon: I will enter the opening day as a guest and start the attack. You will sneak into Yukios Office and steal the data. Once we kidnap Yukio and grab the data drive. We will be alright.

Alex: Good Plan Brother.

????: Ahhh There you are

Alex and Daikon turned around and saw two men standing in front of them. One was bald and the other one looked like he had a bad day.

Alex: Are you the Operatives Rachel was talking about?

???: Yes, I'm Fabian

???: And I'm Marcel

Daikon: These Two already look like buffoons.

Fabian: Who you calling a Buffoon?

Daikon: Do you want Death Upon yourself?

Marcel:.........No......Fabian......Apologise to him right now.

Fabian: I'm Sorry Sir

Daikon and Alex ignored them as Daikon told them the plan. The Plan was already set into motion as Alex got on the rooftop wearing his Stealth Gear while Daikon was at the Function looking for Kauffman. When Daikon grabs Yukio. Marcel and Fabian will escort her to a unknown location. Daikon was fixing his suit as He had his guns and wrist swords well hidden. Daikon was looking around until a group went towards him.