Death Zone

June 13 2023

Alex and Daikon were in Chicago as They were standing on the rooftops looking at the dead roaming around the streets.

Daikon: Our Informant should be at the Mall.

Alex: Remind me, Why is your Informant in Chicago?

Daikon: Its mostly a safe place for him to stay. He also told me No Military has entered Chicago since the Outbreak.

Alex: I mean we are looking at approximate of Three Million Hostiles.

Daikon: Including B.O.Ws.

Alex and Daikon grappled down as They saw a tower and climbed up on it. Alex and Daikon made it to the highest point as They saw the destroyed City.

Daikon: The Mall is There

Alex: Okay how do we get there?

Daikon: Do you have a wing suit?

Alex: I have one and You?

Daikon didn't answered as he jumped and Alex followed him. Daikon and Alex were gilding through the city until Daikon got on Mall Rooftop as Alex pulled a Parachute from his wing suit and landed safely.

Alex: Okay......That was fun.

Daikon: Indeed Now Let's Get going.

Alex and Daikon entered the Mall as they were gonna meet their informant. Unknown to them, They aren't the only ones in Chicago.

Meanwhile at the other side of the city. The Quadra operatives were looking at the horde of zombies as They saw the Safe House. Briggs told them about Survivors trying to call for help as They now arrived to help them.

Keku: That's a Lot of Zombies.

Dario: And The Only way we are gonna get to that safe house is through the main gate.

Maria: Problem is there is a horde blocking our way.

Wyatt: We can try the rooftops

Tobias: We need a Zipline to get through that Rooftop.

Chris: Luckily We have a location on a Zipline but it's in a base filled with Zombies.

Tobias: All Alright, Me, Wyatt and Keku will go to that base and get the ziplines. In the Meantime Keep a lookout incase of anything.

The Team nodded as Wyatt, Tobias and Keku left to grab the Ziplines. Maria, Chris and Dario were having a talk.

Dario: So Where do you think Fabian and Marcel could be hiding?

Maria: Who knows? Maybe they went underground

Chris: Judging by their pictures. They really are bunch of Idiots.

Dario: Regardless of them being Idiots . They are still dangerous and pack a punch.

Maria: Dario's Right. Who knows what plans they have in store?

Chris: You're right.

Maria, Dario and Chris just sighed as They were watching the horde. Meanwhile Tobias, Wyatt and Keku just finished killing the remaining zombies as Keku stomped on a zombies head. Tobias and Wyatt shot the last three in the head as They saw the Zipline.

Wyatt: Perfect

Tobias: Let's get this back to the safe house.

Keku: Lets do it fast since it's almost night time.

Wyatt, Tobias and Keku left the base as They got back to the Rooftop and set the Zipline up. They shot at the rooftop as They were checking on the ropes.