Nemesis

June 28 2023

Alex and Daikon made it to the Warehouse as Alex saw on his Tracker that Quadra is heading towards them. Daikon got his duel pistols ready as he reloaded his Rifle.

Alex: Alright Let's make every minute count.

Daikon: Right.

Alex and Daikon got in the warehouse as They were looking for the NE-a parasite that can repair Nemesis. The Warehouse was empty and awfully quiet.

Daikon: Keep your finger on the trigger. You dont know what's waiting for us.

Alex: Got it.

Alex and Daikon saw blood on the floor as They were focused. They kept navigating through the darkness until They saw the parasite infecting some workers as They tried to help them but They turned into Zombies as Alex and Daikon kept shooting them. The Parasite was trying to find another host to infect as It latched on a dead twitcher and started attacking Alex and Daikon.

Meanwhile The Team were almost at the location as Keku was driving full speed ahead as They were attacked. They saw who it was. It was a group of J'avos in cars and bikes shooting them down as They stopped the Truck and started shooting at their enemies.

Tobias: Everywhere you go, Its more of these assholes. Sucks being so popular.

Dario: Tell me about it.

One J'avo tried to shoot them with a rocket but Sheva shot him as Maria and Keku were beating down the other J'avos. Jill and Carlos were also shooting more of them down as Wyatt threw a grenade. The Action was getting intense until They were wiped out.

Ada: That's a Nice sight.

Chris: Come on, We need to get to them fast.

Keku: I cant wait to get my hands on those two.

Wyatt: They caused us to much trouble. Now it's the end of the line.

They got back in the truck as Dario hit the accelerator and drove straight to their location but unknown to them. They are gonna meet trouble.

Meanwhile Daikon and Alex killed another twitcher as The Parasite was gonna infect another host until Daikon stomped on it as it was dead. They looked at each other as They saw another NE-a parasite on a crate as Alex grabbed it until Someone shot them with a rocket as They saw who it was.

 They looked at each other as They saw another NE-a parasite on a crate as Alex grabbed it until Someone shot them with a rocket as They saw who it was

Daikon: Look who it is. A Wannabe Bane.

Nemesis: ARGH!!!!!

Alex and Daikon tried to shoot it but Bullet were doing anything as They kept dodging it. They saw a truck crashing in the Warehouse as It was Quadra.

Alex: Looks like more trouble we need.

Alex and Daikon both hit a double dropkick launching Nemesis to the Truck as Quadra was looking at it and were shocked.