Destruction

June 29 2023

The Team were fighting all the monsters swarming the plane as They saw the pilots dead.

Maria: Shit What do we do?

Tobias: Someone needs to fly this plane.

Keku: I'll fly, You just cover me.

Keku got on the seat as he was trying to control the plane. The Entire Plane was crawling with infected almost as if someone had slipped the virus inside the plane and let it do its action. They kept fighting back as The Infected started numbering them.

Dario: Keku, How much longer?

Keku: Just Wait.

Just then something ripped the top of plane as it was a Tormentor and it was growling at them. They kept shooting it as The Plane was going out of control.

Wyatt: We're gonna crash.

Chris: Hold on everyone.

Meanwhile Sheva and Mayu were at the base looking through some files until They heard something as They ran outside and saw a plane crashing down near them as there was a huge explosion.

Mayu: Oh my God.

Sheva: Come on. We need to go and check if there's any survivors.

Mayu and Sheva along with Soldiers went to the crash site hoping to see if anyone made it out okay.

Meanwhile Back In The Hospital. Alex and Daikon kicked down a door as Daikon put an Axe on the door and The Monsters were banging on it as Daikon and Alex looked in disgust.

Daikon: What type of monster is she to do this?

Alex: Rachel sickens me already but this....

Daikon: Alex, That was a pregnant women who had a life ahead of her along with that child she's carrying. Now........I have no words for this.

Alex: Neither do I.

Daikon: Come on Alex. Let's get to the Tower.

Alex: Yeah.

They heard something as Daikon and Alex got their guns ready and opened the door as They pointed it and It was Nurse screaming at them.

Nurse: Please dont hurt me.

Daikon: Relax, We wont do anything to you.

Alex went to the nurse as he started to scan her and she was confused.

Daikon: Its an Infection Scanner. We'll checking to see if your infected or not.

Alex: Daikon, She's clean.

Daikon: What happened here?

Nurse: I was at the morgue and I saw those things eating. I ran to search for help but those things took over the entire Hospital. I was scared and I hid here.

Alex: Well You're safe. Dont worry.

Nurse: They're using vents to hunt us down. I was here for three hours and I dont know what to do.

Daikon: We'll escort you out of here.

Nurse: Thank you.

Alex, Daikon and The Nurse were going through the hallways as Nurse was shocked.