Diverging Point III: End Of Days

July 8 2023

The Car ride was silent. Billy who was a rookie in the BSAA managed to give Dario, Keku, Mayu, Sheva, Daikon and Alex a ride. They were heading to Wyatt last location as he had other members of the team with him.

Keku: What Happened Billy?

Billy: You mean before this all happened?

Dario: No one saw this coming at all. What even happened?

Billy: Well Something came to New York and destroyed everything.

Alex: What did it look like?

Billy: I only have a small footage of it but other than that. I have nothing else on me.

Billy showed them the footage as they were looking at it. The Soldiers were shooting at Something in the mist as more slashers and twitchers started surrounding them, Then A Huge Growl was heard as a tentacle hit the soldiers and the footage ended there.

Mayu: That is scary.

Billy: I was the last one standing in my team. I had to retreat, I tried to save them bu-

Daikon: Dont blame yourself Billy. You did everything you could.

Sheva: Yeah, You did all you can. Dont feel guilty about it.

Keku: I hope the others are okay.

Billy: They're in the high rise tower where we also got strange sightings of a giant fly.

Dario: That's Simmons.

Billy: Wait a minute. The Same Simmons who started the C-Virus Outbreaks?

Mayu: Apparently He's now working for Rachel and he also survived too.

Keku: Hey is that the high rise tower?

They all saw the tower as it was damaged and looked like it was gonna fall apart any second.

Billy: Its not safe at all.

Daikon: They're inside the building. We have no choice but to go inside.

Mayu: What if it falls?

Sheva: Well We'll figure something out.

Keku: Alright then. Let's roll.

They got out as Billy drove back to base since he was needed there. They managed to get inside the building as it was shaking a little bit. Almost like its gonna fall any second now.

Mayu: Its shaking again.

Dario: Stay calm Mayu. Let's find them fast and get out of here.

Keku: It feel quiet.

Sheva: Too Quiet.

Daikon: That's what they do. They want to use the element of surprise to kill you.

Alex: It smells bad too.

They kept walking until they saw a pile of corpse all over the hallway as Mayu started vomiting.

Alex: Jeez, What a mess.

Dario: Looks like those soldiers were fighting against those things and lost.

Sheva: Let's hope none of them is our teammates.

They were gonna walk past the corpses as They saw something flying over them as Keku tried to shoot it But Daikon and Alex instantly recognized what it was.