Web Of Shadows

June 15 2023

A Medical Team arrived as They helped the Quadra Operatives up and took them to nearby hospital. They were already beaten and bruised by Two Mysterious Assailants. Chris was stretching out as Dario was walking towards him.

Chris: You Alright?

Dario: I'm fine

Chris: Are you sure?

Dario: I've been through crap like this so this is a walk in the park.

Chris: Are the others okay?

Dario: Maria, Tobias and Wyatt are asleep after the attack. They are badly hurt but It will take them three days to recover. Keku managed to recover and right now is on the rooftop.

Chris: Glad to see everyone alright.

Dario: How's your arm?

Chris: Doctors told me to put this Sling and let it heal for Five Days.

Dario: I see. My leg needs three days to recover but I'm walking kinda fine for now.

Chris and Dario continued their conversation until They saw Keku and Rhea as They looked at them.

Keku: You guys doing alright?

Chris: Nothing that I can walk through.

Dario: Same

Rhea: I'm glad all of you are doing okay but We lost Franklin.

Dario: Those Guys were tough and I'll give them credit for that.

Chris: But they seemingly attacked Franklin and threw him to their truck.

Keku: Maybe Franklin doesn't shut up.

Dario: But Who were they and most importantly who are they working for?

Chris: If we had Franklin then maybe we would've have known what the hell was going on here.

Rhea: I'll keep looking into Yuiko and Franklin.

Keku: I'll help too Rhea.

Rhea: No, You need Rest and I suggest all of you rest up. If I have a lead, I'll let you all know.

Rhea left as Keku, Chris and Dario were looking at each other.

Keku: I don't get it. Is Umbrella Back?

Dario: I haven't heard of that name in years. It's hard to tell if they are back.

Chris: That's right. Last time we heard of the name Umbrella was Back in 2013.

Keku: But that was Neo Umbrella.

Dario: True but they were part of Umbrella.

Chris opened the TV as He was looking at the news. Multiple Outbreaks were shown around Chicago, London and Australia as Protests were seen. The Reason behind the Protest was because of B.O.W Being used in Military Training. Citizens don't their protection from monsters that caused numerous outbreaks in the past. They wanted protection from Humans.

Chris: The Whole World is going to hell.

Keku: Indeed. The Situation is getting worse by the minute.

Dario: I have a feeling this is just the beginning.

Chris: What do you mean Dario?

Dario: I feel like The Worse is yet to come.

Keku: Then we need to embrace ourselves if we want to win this war.

The Trio looked at each other as They sighed. Three Years of hunting down the people responsible for the Global Outbreak Attacks and Now Nothing was in their hands. They couldn't lose hope as They needed to win this war not just for themselves but for Humanity but Like Dario said.