Humanity

June 26 2023

Alex and Daikon were at the underground facility as Rachel and Simmons were waiting for them. Rachel didn't like that the task in getting Mayu Kauffman faili but She was glad that her test subjects in the research facility were safe and sound. Alex and Daikon didn't know What They just saw in that Research Facility but Rachel will answer them their questions.

Rachel: *Sigh* It was dangerous to leave her though.

Daikon: You have a lot of explaining to do. What's going on here?

Alex: You have Birkin with you. How is he alive?

Rachel: Come this way, I'll explain everything to you two.

Simmons: *Sigh* This is gonna be a interesting talk.

Rachel guided both operatives as They saw Birkin in a Pod.

Rachel: As You Can see Willaim Birkin is Ali-

Daikon: We can see that, We want to know How is he even alive?

Rachel: *Sigh* I found Birkin Almost dead in the train tracks in Raccoon City-

Alex: You were in Raccoon City?

Rachel: I was a former Umbrella Head Researcher before I left Raccoon City. Apparently Birkin was on his last breath and I decided to help him. I kept him in a pod for many years trying to reanimate him but He escaped around Three Months ago as I was gonna cure him.

Daikon: Then We Saw Him in Washington and He infected the whole city.

Rachel: Yes, I had him restrained in Austria but he got out again with some help. Thankfully You Two managed to stop them.

Rachel continued walking as They saw a twitcher in a room just standing still.

Daikon: We Also Saw Those things in the facility. Strong and fast but not too smart.

Rachel: We call them Twitchers apparently These Things were suppose to be monsters but The Crowe Virus did something to them.

Alex: Go on....

Rachel: The Soliders infected by the Crowe Virus had a different side effect because they were super soliders. Apparently These Soliders were used in Military testings and they had fast reflexes and super strength.

Daikon: But then The Crowe Virus infected them and Mutated with their blood to make them these hideous worms.

Simmons: They are fast but let's just say Not too smart.

Rachel: They attack in packs and once your surrounded. Well You know the Results.

Rachel continued walking as Daikon and Alex noticed a room with no lights as they kept looking at it.

Alex: And What is it?

Rachel opened a dim light as They saw a bunch of feeders feasting on a dead animal.