Beneath The Surface

June 22 2023

Daikon and Alex were in Washington D.C as They were walking through the streets of Washington as Casual Civillans. Things have gone chaotic since The Sydney and Madagascar incident. The Entire world was on High Alert. Pictures of Yuiko Kauffman were shown. Mayu Kauffman The Younger Sister of Yuiko Kauffman introduce a new task force in combating the unknown mastermind behind the Global Outbreaks.

Alex: Looks like those idiots messed up bad.

Daikon saw in a Huge Television Screen pictures of Fabain and Marcel as Daikon sighed in anger.

Daikon: Those Buffoons really did messed up.

Daikon and Alex really didn't mind anything since they are used to danger and everything but the situation has completely escalated and they needed to do their missions without creating more attention.

Alex: So who are we gonna meet?

Daikon: Karrion's Brother Damian Rowe.

Alex: I see

Daikon and Alex were talking about Karrion and his brother until......

Daikon: Alex, Wait

Alex saw a spec ops operating the streets along with military trucks passing through.

Alex: Looks Like They got Washington armed to the teeth

Daikon: Those are Quadra Operatives.

Alex: Armed to the Teeth Brother.

Daikon smirked at Alex's joke as They walked to the hotel where they heard Damian is rooming at. They got Damian room number as They went on the fourth floor. Alex knocked on the door on the door which said Room 422 as A Man answered the door.

Alex: Damian Rowe?

Damian: Who the hell are you?

Daikon punched Damian in the face as they locked the door.

Meanwhile The Team made it to Washington over an incident supposed civil war happening here. The Team managed to recover from the Madagascar attack. The Team also had a lot going through their heads. The Outbreaks were getting worse, Innocent People were getting involved in the crossfire. J'avos were getting even more stronger and better since the Edonia War. Some of the team members were also losing hope thinking that they could lose this war. The Quotes that they read in the past may have given them strength into not giving up but the question still lingers.

"How Long will They Keep Their Hope?"

Chris: Multiple J'avos were spotted on the streets.

Tobias: Well Let's do this guys.

Dario, Keku, Maria and Wyatt took positions as They heard gunfire. The Team ran ro the sounds of gun fire ae They saw J'avos shooting at Spec ops and police officers. The Team started assisting them as More and More J'avos started flooding through the streets.

Dario: We need to push forward.

The Team continued shooting as More Civilians were getting caught in the crossfire. The Team were trying to help the Civilians at the same time protecting them from their attackers until they saw something.

Keku: What is that?

They saw some type of purple gas in the skies as They put on their gas masks. The Spec ops that had their masks on started dying as The Team ran into the mall and locked the door.

Wyatt: What the hell was that?

Tobias: I don't know but that was not good at all.

Keku: This is Getting worse by the minute.