Torment

June 27 2023

Quadra was looking at the mission info until someone greeted them as They were shocked by who it was. Sheva Almor. She was part of the Uroboros outbreak in Africa and even saved the world with Chris Redfield. The Team all met Sheva and even greeted the hero as She smiled at them.

Sheva: You must be Quadra. Thank you so much for assisting us in this mission.

Mayu: No Problem Sheva. I can't believe your here.

Tobias: We heard stories about you.

Sheva: Thank you all but we have a mission and we need to complete it.

Dario: Right. So Far The Info we got is The Rebels are cornered against the J'avos.

Chris: They might have no ammo or anything to protect themselves.

Maria: I detected around One Thousand Hostiles.

Keku: What are we waiting for? Let's go help them.

Ada: We need to think wisely first of all.

Wyatt: What's there to think about? The Rebels are trapped and have nowhere to go. We need to help them Ada.

Dario and Keku were getting even more suspicious on Ada and her actions but They were waiting for the moment she slips.

Sheva: Come on, I have my team helping us.

Meanwhile Daikon and Alex kept eavesdropping as They looked at each other.

Alex: So Is this the same Sheva Almor that killed Albert Wesker many years ago?

Daikon: Yup, That's her.

Alex: *Sigh* Looks like Our Situation is escalating that now We got Sheva on us.

Daikon: Well Let's not worry about that. Let's get in that camp and steal that data.

Alex activate his active camouflage and looked like a soldier as Daikon did the same thing. Alex and Daikon entered the camp as They saw Sheva and Quadra walking towards them as Sheva went towards them.

Sheva: You two guard this camp till we come back. If there's a problem let us now.

Alex and Daikon as Soliders nodded as The Team and Sheva left the camp. Alex and Daikon continued walking until They saw the computer as Alex started hacking it while Daikon was looking around.

Daikon: How much Longer?

Alex: Dammit, This is Big. We might need Five more Minutes.

Daikon looked at his watch as He looked on the outside.

Daikon: Alright, Let's wait.

Meanwhile The Team and Sheva made it to the location as They saw J'avos looking around for the rebels as Wyatt and Maria saw multiple dead rebels on the streets.

Mayu: They didnt deserve this type of Death.

Tobias: That's how the world goes now Mayu.

Wyatt: But We can avenge them.

Dario: I got heat signatures around the safe house. They're fine just They barricaded themselves.

Ada: Well Let's hope they're not dead yet.

Maria: Let's hope not.

Keku: I'll take point.

Keku walked forward as the others followed him. They started shooting at the Pack of J'avos as the J'avos retaliate with Rockets and Mini guns. The Team kept pushing forward as They tried to get to the safe house and got inside. They found the Rebels looking at them in confusion.