Breaking Point

December 24 2019

The Quadra Operatives saw the swarm of Hunters as Keku was shooting at the storm. Dario, Tobias and Wyatt kept shooting at the swarm. Chris saw Maria getting attacked from the swarm as Keku and Dario climbed to the rooftop and helped Maria.

Maria: Thanks Guys

Dario: No problem

Wyatt: Guys. This swarm is getting worse. We need to retreat right now

Tobias: My thoughts exactly.

The Team retreated as They took shelter in a base.

Maria: That was close

Chris: Yeah

Keku: We got a problem guys

Dario: What is it?

Keku: We have a Hostage situation at City hall. We need to get there now.

Tobias: Alright guys. Let's get to City hall.

The Place was shaking as Wyatt checked through the windows and saw a

Maria: Dammit. We got a Huge B.O.W Running around.

Tobias: We cant get to Town Hall unless we kill that thing.

Keku: Then let's go kill it.

The Team got out as They started shooting at the B.O.W. They continued shooting at the monster.

Dario: Everyone,Shoot the exposed Organs.

They shot at the monsters exposed organs as it was growling at them.

Chris: Be Careful Everyone.

They continued shooting at the exposed organs until the creature fell down. The Team had their guns trained at the fallen monster before it started decomposing itself.

Wyatt: Its Dead

Dario: Let's get to City hall

The Team got in the APC and went straight to City hall. The Team made it to City hall after a Three hour trip as They got out of the APC and saw a couple of soldiers standing by the entrance.

Keku: What's the matter?

Soldier: City Hall is a mess. I suggest you all see it yourselves.

Wyatt: Come on everyone. Let's get going

Chris: Also Stay Alert.

The Soldiers kicked the door open as they saw many bodies in Cocoons.

Maria: Oh my God

Dario: Those poor people

Keku and Tobias were looking at the Cocoons before one started moving as everyone had their guns trained. The Cocoons destroyed itself as The Soldiers were looking confused.