Nexus

June 29 2023

Chris along with Keku, Maria, Dario, Tobias, Wyatt, Sheva, Ada and Mayu were landing on Antarctica after hearing something about a Distress Signal happening here. The Group was confused as to why anyone would stay in Antarctica and even send a Distress signal to them. They landed as They got out of the helicopter and got their guns out. They were navigating through a snow storm but They need to push through it to find the source of the signal.

Mayu: Is it even okay to navigate through a snow storm?

Chris: Just dont fall behind.

Dario: Everyone, Form a Group and Stay close to each other.

They formed a group as The Snow Storm was getting worse.

Maria: Guys, I need a break-

Maria stepped on something and a twitcher came attacking her as it was trying to eat her until Dario stabbed it in the head as Wyatt shot its limbs. Keku helped Maria up as The Others ran towards her.

Dario: You Alright?

Maria: Oh my god. There was a twitcher here. How?

Keku: We dont know but we have to be careful now.

Wyatt: Can you stand up?

Maria stood up as Dario gave her gun back and continued walking through the storm.

Sheva: Is that a Pipeline?

Tobias: What the hell is going on here?

Tobias, Chris and Keku kept walking until something lunged at them as It threw all three men to the other side as They slowly crawled away.

Chris: We're definitely not alone here.

Mayu: Tobias?!?!

Tobias: I'm fine Mayu, So are the others.

Sheva: We cant get over to you.

Keku saw more pipelines leading somewhere as he had a plan.

Keku: Everyone, Follow the pipelines. We'll all meet over there.

Dario: Alright Mate. Just be careful all of you.

Maria: See you guys on the other side.

Chris: All Right, Let's head over there.

The Team went their own ways as They didn't want to know what other surprises await for them.

Meanwhile Daikon and Alex were on the other side navigating through the snow storm as They were confused as to why there were so many containers and equipment here. They also heard about the distress signal and wanted to check it out along with something to grab here.

Daikon: Pipelines, Something doesn't add up now.

Alex: Its getting weirder and Weirder by the minute.

They kept going until They heard sounds of chewing and growling as They saw what it was.