New Beginnings

January 2 2020

Reporter: What your Witnessing is the increasing infection rate of Chicago.

Reporter: Several other outbreaks have occured in the wake of the Edonia incident.

Reporter: I'm sitting here with Benjamin Briggs, Admiral of Quadra Agency. Mister Briggs what can you say about these incidents?

Briggs: Truly these incidents have haunted the entire world. The Edonia Incident has haunted us but we can stand up and stop this.

Reporter: Is it true from what everyone has been saying? Are you using B.O.Ws in Military Testing?

Briggs: My work is about helping people and giving them security. I never have any intention in using these monsters in field testing.

So much has changed since the Edonia incident. Multiple Outbreaks happened around the world. Chicago has fallen as there is an estimate of three million hostiles. Quadra has taken a huge fall in the global outbreaks as Countless agencies have been put in action to stop whoever was planning all this. As Days turn to weeks. Weeks turns to Months and now Months turned to years Until......................

June 10 2023

Keku, Maria and Dario were looking at Joseph Freemen. Joseph has been wanted since the Edonia incident and now after a Three year Hunt. They finally have him. Chris, Wyatt and Tobias were looking at the team as Dario had his eyes on Joseph.

Dario: When do we nab him?

Keku: Until We see who he's meeting with

Maria: Joseph has a lot of contacts for the last three years. Maybe we can see the informants themselves.

Wyatt: *On Radio* Who knows Maria?

Tobias: *On Radio* Well Guys we need to trust ourselves since this is our first official lead after Three years.

Chris: *On Radio* Right and we need to succeed in this.

They played the waiting game until Joseph saw Three J'avos walking in as Joseph was having a talk with them.

Joseph: Look just tell your boss. I'm out of the deal.

J'avo: She doesn't take no for an answer.

Joseph: Quadra and The DSO Have been hunting me down for three years and I cant do this anymore. Just take the viruses and leave me alone.

J'avo: I guess we have to kill you then.

Joseph: Wait......You cant do that

Just as the J'avo was about to kill Joseph. Keku and Dario started shooting at them as Joseph tried to run until Maria shot him in the leg as he fell down. Wyatt, Tobias and Chris ran as They saw Joseph crawling away until Tobias stepped on Joseph's injured leg.

Tobias: I don't think your going anywhere.

Joseph:.......Please.....I didn't do an-

Wyatt punched Joseph as he was unconscious.

Chris: Great Work Wyatt.

Dario: Now Let's get some answers whenever he wakes up.

Quadra HQ (New York)

Keku, Wyatt and Dario were walking around as they were waiting for Maria, Chris and Tobias. They have been interrogating Joseph for the last three hours and he hasn't spoken a word.