Battleground

June 28 2023

Alex and Daikon along with Quadra saw the enormous B.O.W called The Nexus which was originally suppose to be the original Hive Mind That Victor Crowe tried to make but it failed since it didn't had the ability to control these monsters. The Nexus stared at them as They just stood still watching it open its mouth before it tried to suck them in its mouth but They managed to hold on as it growled at them.

Wyatt: Oh shit

Without any warning They Joined Forces with each other as They tried to kill the Nexus but Bullets wasn't doing anything to it.

Maria: How are we suppose to kill this thing? We dont have enough ammo to kill it.

Mayu: We have to try anyways.

The Nexus opened its Heart as It was trying to use its enormous arms to kill it.

Sheva: Shoot the Yellow Spots.

Without any word, Both Quadra and Faith Operatives started shooting the Nexus Yellow Flesh as It was growling at them even more. They continued shooting at the monster as They saw the Nexus spitting something as They looked at it.

Wyatt: What the hell is that?

The Monsters were feeders as They were chasing the team down.

Tobias: God, Give us a break.

Alex and Daikon shot the feeders as They were shooting the yellow flesh along with Quadra shooting it with grenades and bullets.

Alex: Hey, Are you shooting the yellow spots?

Dario: Yes we are!!!

Maria: I think we're just pissing it off!!!

Daikon: No it's working. It looks weak already.

Chris: How the hell can you tell?

Daikon: Hey do you want our help or would you rather get eaten by that thing?

Keku: Okay, This is not a good time for arguments.

Mayu: Wait, Look out.

They saw the Nexus throwing a boulder at them as They dodged it. Keku and Tobias shot grenades to the Nexus mouths while Dario and Chris did the same thing. Maria, Wyatt, Sheva and Mayu shot bullets to its heart as Alex and Daikon killed some feeders and continued shooting the heart.

The Nexus grew tired of their antics as It tried to suck them in again. All of them were holding on as Mayu slipped until Tobias grabbed her hand.

Mayu: Tobias help!!!

Tobias: I got you-

Tobias Hand slipped as Mayu was getting close to the Nexus mouth until Daikon and Alex grabbed Mayus hand as They were holding her.

Sheva: Everyone shoot the yellow spots on its mouth.

They saw the yellow flesh on the nexus mouth as Dario and Wyatt started shooting it with Grenades as Daikon used his scythe and sliced it open. The Nexus was got up as it was growling at them again.

Dario: Get ready for a Round Two.

Meanwhile Rachel was with Birkin as Birkin was confused by where he was until Rachel told him the whole story as he understood her. William also decided to join Rachel's mission as He had some questions for her.

William: When do we start this mission?

Rachel: After Miss Radames finishes her task. We will start Phase One Of Operation New World.