New World

June 28 2023

The Remaining members of Quadra were looking for Wyatt as They saw Dead J'avos all over the base. They knew it was Wyatt's work and They had to find him before He might get hurt.

Sheva: The Trail leads this way.

Keku: We need to go find him fast.

Chris: Wait, I hear something.

Mayu: Uhh Guys. The Scanner is picking up more hostiles.

Maria: Wait Watch out!!!

The Team dodged a barricade as They saw something roaring at them.

Sheva: Oh Great. What the hell is that now?

Keku shot the monsters legs as Chris and Mayu shot the Remaining body parts but The Monster started regenerating its limbs as They stood back.

Maria: Ah great. A Regenerator.

They saw Three More Regenerators roaring at them as They looked for a way out but The Room was on Lockdown as They got their guns ready.

Keku: Ah Shit. Here they come.

They started shooting as The Regenerators roared at them in anger.

Meanwhile Wyatt was still in the Mech Suit as He killed another platoon of J'avos as He killed some feeders and twitchers blocking his way. He looked at his scanner and knew Candice was nearby.

Wyatt: I'm coming Candice. Don't worry.

Wyatt saw a prison room as He Saw Candice sitting next to Yuiko as Wyatt was shocked. Wyatt looked at the door as They stood back.

Candice: Who the hell are you?!?!

Wyatt: Candy Calm down. It's me Wyatt.

Candice: Wyatt, Oh My God!!!

Candice tried to get up but her leg was hurting as Yuiko helped her up.

Yuiko: That Monster broke her leg.

Wyatt: I'll get you two out of here.

Wyatt broke the door as He heard something on his radio.

Dario: *On Radio* Wyatt where the hell are you?

Wyatt: I'm fine Dario. I saved Candice and I found Yuiko.

Tobias: *On Radio* Wait You Found Yuiko?

Wyatt: Yeah, I'll explain later. What's going on?

Dario: *On Radio* Rachel is sending Missiles to the city. If Those Missiles reach Tokyo then its gonna get worse.

Wyatt: Shit, I'll help you guy-

Wyatt: I'll help you Candice.

Wyatt carried Candice as Yuiko was following him. Candice was holding her leg in pain as Wyatt kept going until Yuiko pointed at something as Wyatt looked above him.