Dark Skies

June 22 2023

Meanwhile at the Mall. The Team were running as They saw a Swarm of Twitchers chasing them down. The Team saw a Jewelry Store as They got in and pressed the buttons for the shutter. The Shutter closed everything down as They took a moment to catch their breath.

Maria: What the hell was that?

Tobias: I dont know but God they were so fast.

Chris saw Dario, Keku and Wyatt looking around the store as He asked them.

Chris: What are you guys doing?

Dario: We're sitting ducks right here Chris and we're looking for a another way out.

Keku: Who knows what other monsters are hiding in this mall. Let's not take our chances.

Wyatt saw a dead solider with a gun as He grabbed his pistol and his ammo.

Wyatt: Damn Those Soldiers got ripped apart.

Tobias: Looks like they were part of the rescue team.

Chris: Poor Bastards didnt see this coming.

Maria saw a zombie crawling towards her as Keku shot it.

Maria: Thanks.

Keku: No Problem and Next Time Dont let your guard down.

Maria: Will Do Brother.

It's been Thirty Minutes since The Team was stuck in the Jewelry Store. Chris was examining the dead monsters body as He was starting to have strange visions almost as if he seen these things before.

Wyatt: You Alright Chris?

Chris: I'm.....Fine

Wyatt: Your Lying Chris. What's the matter?

Dario: Hey Guys. What's going on here?

Chris: Its nothing Dario. I just feel tired.

Wyatt: Chris, Its okay to open up.

Chris: *Sigh* Why do I have a feeling this is connected to Victor Crowe's Virus?

The Other members walked up to Chris as They had their own theorys.

Keku: Victor Crowe has Been Dead for Six Years. There is no way He's alive now.

Maria: Keku's Right Chris. Someone's using his virus.

Dario: You guys might be right. The Last Time we met Victor. He had Monsters like that and they were all experiments from his past.

Wyatt: But Who's using his Virus?

Tobias: The Mastermind that Fabian and Marcel were working for?

Maria: Also The Guys From Madagascar looked like Franklin's Allies.

Chris: This is one big Spider Web.

They heard growling as They got their weapons trained until they saw something on the TV Screen in front of them. It was a Solider who lost his eye and Arm and he was laughing at the team.

Soldier: Your Looking for a way out? Theres no way out in this Hell. I'm just gonna let all of you die here along with myself. I have nothing to live for in this world.

The Vents were open as The Team were focused and looked around.

Solider: Goodbye Marina.

The Solider shot himself in the head as A Monster busted through the vents as They were looking at it.