~02~

*few weeks later*

{Corbyn}

I was at school and I was in my class before lunch. I'm excited to see Daniel. Him and I have a very good friendship now and he seems like a really nice guy. He's always asking me questions about being a wolf and stuff like that. I think I'm going to ask him what it's like to be a human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the hallways, sitting on the floor and I was leaning against the wall. Daniel promised me that we could eat in the halls today because I wanted some peace and quiet. I wanted to be alone with him for a little while. I was sitting there when I heard someone sit next to me. I looked and I saw Daniel. "Hey" I said. "Hi" we started talking. "So Dani" I said. "Mhm" "What's it like to be a human?" I asked. "Human?" He said. "Mhm"

"I'm not a human" I got confused. 'Not a human? Then what is he?' "What are you?" I asked. "You think this is an all human school. Don't you?" He askes. "Yeah" "Corbyn. This is an all vampire school" My eyes widened. I stood up and I backed up a little. He stood up. "Corbyn. Please" I ran away. He was in front of me. "Leave me alone"

"Please. I'm not going to hurt you" I pushed him and I started running again. He pinned me to the lockers. I looked away. I was scared. "Corbyn" I looked at him. "I'm not going to hurt you" A tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away. "I promise. None of us will hurt you" "B-But-" "Corbyn. We're all in control. We only eat from blood bags" "That wasn't cherry juice. Was it?" "No. It was blood" Another tear rolled down my cheek.

"Corbyn-" "No. I'm leaving. I-I need to be left alone for a little while" I pushed him and I started running. I got to my locker and I grabbed my stuff. I ran to the cafeteria. I walked in and I saw Ashley. I walked over and I grabbed her arm. "Corbyn?" She stood up. She was confused. "We need to leave" "Why?" "This is an all vampire school" Her eyes widened. Some of her friends were confused. "Guys. I need to go. My moms hurt" she said. "Okay" they said.

She grabbed her food and she threw it out. We ran to her locker and she grabbed her stuff. I saw Daniel at the end of the hallway. "Let's go" We ran to my car and we got in. "Go go!" She yelled. I saw Daniel and I started the car. I drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car in the driveway and we ran in. I shut the door and I locked it. We put our stuff down and I leaned against the door. "What's wrong?" Our mom asked while walking out of the kitchen. "That school. Is full of vampires" I said. "What?" She asked. "It's an all vampire school mom" I said. Her eyes widened. "Come here" We walked over and we hugged her.

{Daniel}

I was sitting on the floor and I was crying in my knees. 'Now my crush is scared of me. Great' I heard 4 sets of footsteps coming over to me. I looked up and I saw Eben, Jonah, Jack and Zach standing in front of me. They knelt down in front of me. "I told him that this is an all vampire school and he's scared of me. He's scared of all of us" "He'll get over it" Eben said. "Will he?" I asked while looking at them. "He will" Jonah said. I sighed and I looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room, crying. I heard the door open. I saw Anna. Christian and Tyler are adults and Anna is in a different school. So I'm the only one in the family that goes to that school. I sat up. "What happened?" She asked while walking over and sitting in front of me. "I told one of my best friends that he was in an all vampire school. And now he's scared of me" "Why is he scared? Isn't he a vampire too?" She asked. "He's a wolf" "Oh" she said. "I don't know what to do" I said. "Go to his place and explain it to him" she said. "O-Okay. Thanks Anna"

I stood up and I went downstairs. I put my shoes on and I started walking to his house. I knocked on the door and it soon opened. I saw a young blond girl. "No. Go away" "Please. I'm a good guy. I would never hurt you guys" "How do I know if you are telling the truth?" "I don't eat wolves. I hate killing them. They are my favorite animal" I said. "Okay. Come in" I walked in. Her mother came out. "It's fine mom" The girl said. "Well um. Ashley. I'm going to the store. Are you going to come?" "Sure" they left.

I sighed and I walked up the stairs. I knocked on Corbyns door. "Go away!" He yelled. I opened the door and he got scared when he saw me. He grabbed a wooden stake and he held it tightly. I shut the door. "Corbyn. I promise. We would never hurt you" "Yes you would!" "No we wouldn't Corbyn. We love wolves" "Yeah right. Anymore lies? You've lied to me twice before" he said. "Corby-" "Why did you lie to me?! You could've just told me!" He said. "I did it to protect you!" "From what?!" "From this!" I said. "Shut up!" I ran over and I grabbed the stake. "Corbyn. Please. I did it because I knew you would be scared. I didn't want you to be scared on your first day"

"I was just looking out for you" He pushed me and I fell onto his bed. He hovered over me and he pointed the stake at me. My eyes widened. I looked away and I squeezed my eyes shut. "I-I'm sorry" I said. He got off of me and I looked at him. I got up and I looked at him. He dropped the stake and he looked down. "Corbyn" I walked over and I lifted his head. "I'm sorry. I-I don't know what's wrong with me" "Nothing. You were just scared"

He hugged me and he cried in my shoulder. "Will you go to school tomorrow?" I asked. "Mhm" "Okay. Thank you" I said. "How about you get some rest" "Okay" I walked out of the room and I sighed. I heard him getting ready. He laid down. I opened the door and I walked over.

I kissed his temple. "See you tomorrow" "C-Can you s-stay?" He stuttered. I blushed from his question. 'He wants ME to stay with HIM while he sleeps?' "Sure" he smiled a little and he moved a little so I could fit. I laid down and he put his head on my chest. I blushed but I didn't mind it. I actually liked it. I rubbed his head and I played with his hair. I touched his ear and it twitched.

(A/n: ok. You should know this by now but in case if you forgot. I'm gonna say it one more time. Ear= wolf ear in this story. Just had to say it)

It was adorable. He looked up at me and he smiled a little. He gripped my shirt and he laid his head on my chest again. I started petting him. He scratched his chin and he moved a little while making a noise that told me he liked it. I smiled and I kissed his forehead. I stopped petting him so he could get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was asleep now. 'Damn it. I need to go home. But I can't leave him. He's too cute' I sighed. 'I need to leave' I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He was awake. "Why are you leaving?" "I have to go home, Corbs" "Can you please stay?" he laid on his back and I sighed. "I can't" his ears went down. 'Damn it. He makes me feel bad' He let my hand go and he turned around so his back was to me. "You can go" I sighed and I kissed his temple. "I'll see you tomorrow" I walked to the door and I looked at him. I sighed and I left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about an hour since I left his house. I feel so bad. He really wanted me to stay. I sighed and I looked at the time. 1 A.M. I got up and I grabbed some clothes for tomorrow. I changed into the clothes I wore today. Well technically it was yesterday but whatever. I went downstairs and I grabbed the stuff I needed for school. I went to Corbyns house and I climbed through his window. I saw him sleeping. His ears were down.

I walked over and I put my bag down quietly. I got ready and I laid down next to him. I turned him around and I put his head on my chest. His ears went up. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

♡♡