{Twenty-one}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was in class and I was so bored. I just wanted to see Daniel.

I then smelled something. Daniel's scent. I got up and sneaked out of class when the teacher had her back to us.

I saw him walking down the hallway. He saw me and we ran to each other.

He jumped into my arms and we hugged.

We looked at each other.

He smiled and looked down. I put him down and kissed his forehead.

"So can we eat at the front today?" He asked. "Sure" I said. I caressed his cheek.

I kissed his head and he looked at me.

"Why are you not in class?" He asked.

"I snuck out. It was boring. And I smelled your scent so I needed to sneak out because I wanted to see you"

He smiled and looked down. "What about you? Why are you not in class?"

He looked at me. "I was just getting a drink. I am going back now"

I smiled.

'He's such a good boy'

"Can I come with you?" "Sure"

We walked to his class and we walked to the back. We sat next to Jack and Zach.

*time skip*

We were at the front of school. We were on the steps.

We were talking and eating.

*time skip*

We finished our food and we didn't have to go back to class yet. We have to go back in 10 or 15 minutes.

"So Dani. Wanna play a game?" "Sure"

"Basically. It's rock paper scissors. But whoever wins. Gets to slap the other player"

"Ok"

We played twice and he won. So he slapped me twice.

"Dani. Can I try?" Jonah asked. "Sure"

They played and then Daniel lost.

I got mad.

My eyes turned yellow and my wolf teeth came out.

Daniel got nervous. He squeezed his eyes shut when Jonah lifted his hand up.

"Sorry bud"

He was about to slap him but I grabbed his arm. I pinned it to the wall while pinning him to it.

"Someone's protective"

DANIEL

I still had my eyes shut when I heard Zach's voice.