{Fourty-one}

*5 months later*

DANIEL

Me, Zach and Jack have been in college for 2 months now. Maybe a month and a half.

Corbyns birthday is coming up in 2 months and I want to turn him before he turns 20.

I sighed and looked down.

"Baby"

I looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I want to turn you before you turn 20" I said while playing with his shirt a little.

"I understand but if you dont want to. You dont have to"

"I know but.... I want to live with you forever. Have kids with you. Never grow old"

"I understand but.... if you dont want to do it... dont do it"

I sighed and rested my head on his chest again.

"Ok"

"Are you going to do it or no?"

"I'll think about it"

"Mk"

*time skip*

It was late at night and we were laying in bed. His arms were around my waist and he kissed my forehead.

"Night darling"

"Night baby"

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*time skip*

I was woken up by movement. I then realised that Corbyn wasnt with me.

"Baby"

I opened my eyes and saw him getting up. He turned around and put his hand on my cheek.

"Go back to sleep bubba. I'm not going anywhere. I promise"

"Why are you getting up?"

"I'm going to the bathroom"

"Ok"

He kissed my temple and went to the bathroom. He shut the door and locked it. I shut my eyes and fell back to sleep.

*time skip*

I was woken up by the sound of movement again.

I kept my eyes closed.

He sighed.

"God I want you to turn me so badly"

"I just dont want to lose you again. I dont want to lose you forever. I want to stay with you forever"

"Night darling" he kissed my temple and laid down. He put his arms around my waist and I cuddled up to him.

I fell back to sleep.

♡♡