{Seven}

*4 weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at my locker, waiting for the boys to get out of class. I shut my locker and saw the girl that wanted to bite me. "Hey. Um I forgot to say something. I just wanted to say I am sorry for trying to bite you. I hadn't had any blood that day and I needed some. But I'm sorry"

"It's fine. I understand. But if you want. Come to me when you need blood. I have blood bags in my locker" "Okay. Thanks Corbyn" she walked away while smiling. I saw the boys. They were shocked.

I shrugged. Daniel ran over and hugged me. He put his legs around my waist. "Aww did you miss me?" "Mhm" I kissed his cheek and he got off of me. "So you have blood bags in your locker?" "How did you know that?" I asked. "Vampires have super hearing" Eben said while coming over.

"Oh" Daniel giggled. 'Damn I think I am hooked for this boy' Eben looked at me and then at Daniel. "What?" I asked. "Daniel. Why you staring?" Eben asked. Daniel didn't answer. He just stared at me. I looked at him and smiled a little. He looked down and scratched his arm. "S-sorry. I was zoned out" "It's fine. I understand" I said.

DANIEL

I heard someone running over behind me. Then next thing I know. I'm being dragged away by the hood of my hoodie. It was Zach.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON! LET ME GO!" I yelled. I heard the boys laugh. He stopped near the washroom where the boys couldn't see us. "What?" I asked. "Dude. We know that you were not zoned out" "I was Zachy"

"No you were not" "Yes I was" "Mhm" "Fine I wasn't" I said while sighing. "I knew it!" He yelled. "Dude. Keep it down" "Sorry" I chuckled. "Let's go get lunch" I said.

"Okay" we walked out and we saw that the boys weren't there. We ran to the cafeteria. We saw the boys sitting at the table. Zach ran over while I walked over. Zach sat next to Eben. Jack and Jonah were cuddling.

I decided I wanted to do something different. I sat on Corbyns lap. 'I hope he doesn't mind cause I'm not getting off of his lap' I looked at him. He was surprised. I saw a light pink color appear on his cheeks.

'What the hell is that?' "What is that pink stuff on your cheeks?" Zach asked. "You guys don't know what this is?" "Nope" I said. "Um. It's called blushing" I tilted my head. "What does it mean?"

"It means that when someone you like does something cute or says something cute. You blush" "Wow. We were born in 1858 and we don't even know what blushing is" I said. "What?" "We were all born in 1858" Eben said.

"Okay. You guys are old" Corbyn said. "Yep. We know" Zach said. I smiled at Corbyn. I kissed his cheek and he started blushing again. 'Does he like me? No. No. He doesn't. Does he?'

I looked at the guys and we all started talking. I grabbed the cup full of blood and took a sip. I spit it back into the cup and put it down. "Dani?" Corbyn asked. "Oh I think it's old" Corbyn smiled a little.

CORBYN

"Guess I don't drink blood today cause there is no way in hell that I am drinking that" he said. "Come with me" I told Daniel. We left the cafeteria. "If you're going to make me drink your blood. I'm not doing it" "Nope. I'm not making you"