{Nine}

*few months later*

DANIEL

It was lunch time and Zach said we should eat in front of the school today. So that's what we are doing.

I was at my locker when I felt arms go around my stomach. I looked and saw...

Austin!

I pushed him off. "I thought you moved!"

"I moved back. Aren't you happy to see me?" "After what you did. No way in hell that I would ever be happy to see you"

"Listen. I'm sorry for what I did. I promise I will do better. Just come back to me"

"No! I don't trust you!" I slammed my locker shut and started running to the front.

I ran out and sighed. I walked to Corbyn and sat on his lap.

We all started eating and talking.

"Well. I see you found a new lover"

'Damn it'

Me and Zach got up. "What the fuck do you want?" Zach asked.

I hissed.

"I wanted Daniel" Corbyn got up.

"Oo. Yay. Lunch" I hissed and went in front of Corbyn.

He ran over and I hissed at him.

"Come on. Don't you want some of his blood Dani?" "No"

"Come on. Just let me rip his neck open" "No. Now back off before I rip your neck open!"

I hissed. Corbyn growled.

CORBYN

I growled louder and the boy smirked.

"Who even are you and what do you want with Daniel?" I asked.

"I'm Austin. His ex and I want him back. I actually won't have a problem with getting him back. He loves me more than you"

I roared and ran over. I tackled him to the ground and scratched his face multiple times.

My hand went into the air and I was going to scratch him but I stopped.

I got up and growled at him. The wounds on his face healed. He got up and hissed.

I roared. I looked at the boys and Daniel had tears rolling down his cheeks.

I sighed and looked at Austin. I roared and scratched his face. He fell to the floor and I grabbed his shirt.

I pulled him up and grabbed the front of his shirt. I growled.

"Leave and don't come back" I let him go while pushing him. He walked away.

I looked at the boys. I sighed and walked back inside.

I heard someone following me so I looked behind me. It was Daniel.

I sighed and started running. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"Please don't go" "I hurt your ex. Aren't you scared?" "He was an asshole to me. He was a creep. The only thing he wanted from me was my body. So no. I'm not scared"

We hugged and I kissed the side of his head. "I'm sorry"

"For what?" "For running" he looked at me. "Its fine Corbyn. I understand why you think I would be scared"

"Let's go back to the front" we went to the front of the school and sat down. We all started talking.

*time skip*

ZACH

I was walking to Ebens place. He said he wanted to talk but I don't know what he wants to talk about.

I walked up the door and knocked. The door opened and I saw a shirtless Eben. I blushed a looked down.

I walked in. "Sorry" he said. "Where are your parents?" "Business trip"

"Oh" I said. We went upstairs and he put a shirt on. He sat in front of me. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked while crossing my legs.

"Um.. well" he looked down and scratched his arm.

"I have been feeling something for the past 100 years of us being friends and uh... I know what the feeling is now"

"What is it?"

He looked up at me and moved closer to me. He put his hands on my cheeks. "I am in love with you Zachy"

My eyes widened. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back.

We pulled away slowly. "I love you" "I love you too"

He smiled a little. "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Of course" he smiled and pecked my lips. We laid down and I put my head on his chest.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

♡♡