{Twenty}

*few months later*

CORBYN

It's now January and I'm still with Henry. He puts the love potion in me every week.

Everytime when I see my friends. They walk away from me when they see me.

I feel terrible. I hurt them. I don't know how though.

I was at home with Henry. We were at his house and we were cuddling.

"Hey babe" "yes?" I asked.

"The potion is probably going to stop working soon. Tell me when it stops working ok"

"K"

*time skip*

The potion stopped working and I knew it. I didn't tell Henry though. I wanted to get away from him.

"Babe. I need to go see if I can you know... make it up to Daniel and stuff" "Ok. Be back before the potion stops working ok" "ok"

I left the house and ran to Jonahs.

I knocked on the door and it opened. I saw Jack.

"What?" He asked while crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry for everything. Please just let me explain" "fine" I walked in to see Jonah, Eben and Zach sitting at the couch.

They saw me and got up.

"Guys. Please let me explain"

"Fine" they sat down and I stood there.

"Well go ahead. Explain" Jonah said, sounding annoyed.

"It was my ex. Henry. He put a love potion in me. So I would fall in love with him. I didn't want it but he did it anyways"

"It stops working every week so he put a new one in me"

"Why didn't you tell us before?"

"Cause he said if I tried to leave or tell anyone. Then he would hurt Daniel. I didn't want that"

They smiled and got up. We hugged. "I'm so sorry. Do you guys forgive me?"

"Yes" they said. I smiled.

"Now go tell Daniel" I ran to Daniel's place and knocked.

I saw his brother, Christian.

"Can I talk to Daniel?"

"No"

"Please. I need to explain it to him"

"Fine" I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "Come in"

I opened the door and saw Daniel laying in bed. His back was to me.

I shut the door and walked over. I sat next to him and rubbed his arm.

"Yes Christian?"