{Thirty-nine}

*few months later*

DANIEL

Corbyn said that we cant hang out today so of course I was very upset.

So I asked him why and he said he was busy with work but I dont believe him so I'm going to show up at his dorm and see what the hell is going on.

I went to the college and went to his dorm. I opened the door and I saw him sitting on the bed with his homework on the bed. He had 2 binders and one paper in front of him.

He put the pencil down and ran his hands through his hair and I heard him sniffle.

I walked over and sat next to him and pulled him closer. He looked at me and he cried in my chest.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I cant focus"

"Why?"

"Cause you are always on my mind"

I smiled and lifted his head.

"Want me to help you?"

"Please"

He sat up and we started doing his work.

*time skip*

We finished the work already and Jack and Zach were here.

"Dare time!" Zach yelled.

I giggled.

"Fine fine" we said.

We started the dares.

*time skip*

"Baby. I gotta go get something. I'll be back"

He kissed my cheek and left the room.

"We will go with him" Eben said. They kissed their boyfriends cheeks and left the room.

We smirked and got up. We grabbed our outfits and changed.

You guys may be wondering what they are. You'll find out soon.

Very soon.

*time skip*

CORBYN

Me, Eben and Jonah ran upstairs to the dorm and we were talking and laughing.

They walked in and they stood shocked.

I was confused.

I walked in and my eyes widened and I blushed like crazy.

Daniel was sitting on the bed. Legs crossed. His elbow on his leg and his cheek was on his knuckles.

He was in a maid outfit.

I smirked and walked over. I was getting in heat.

I sat next to him and he cuddled up to me.