{Sixteen}

*Saturday*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn are going to the sauna today. I'm so nervous but I kind of want to go.

I was at Wendy's, eating lunch with Zach and Jack.

"Nervous?" Jack asked. I shook my head yes. "When are you leaving?" "4. Going into the room at 5 and staying there til 6. I'm so nervous"

We continued eating.

*time skip*

I was in my room. Zach and Jack are in their houses. It's now 3:25.

I was using my phone, when I got a text from Corbyn.

Corby
Hey I'm here

Dani
Ok I'm coming down

I went downstairs and put my shoes on. I went to the door and opened it. I saw his car.

I walked over and got in the car. I smiled at him. "Ready?" I shrugged.

"You ok?" "Just nervous that one of our towels will fall down"

"Hey. It's going to be fine" he put a hand on my leg and rubbed it slowly with his thumb.

*time skip*

He parked the car in the parking lot. We got out and walked in. We saw a worker.

"There's nobody else here right?" I asked. "Nope. Nobody else is here. You 2 are the only one's here" the worker said.

I sighed in relief. "Ready to go in?"

We shook our heads yes. He grabbed 2 towels and gave one to each of us.

We walked to the bathroom and went in separate stalls.

I got ready and put my towel on. They gave us a basket to put our clothes in.

I put my clothes in the basket and put it next to the stall door. I walked out and went into the room. I sat down and then Corbyn came in.

He sat next to me and the steam started coming out.

*time skip*

"I'll be back. I have to go to the bathroom" he said. "Mk" he got up and left the room.

*time skip*

He came back in and he was doing his towel. I got nervous and looked at him.

"You ok?" I shook my head yes.

Then the worst thing happened. His towel fell. He sat down and I looked away. I heard him putting his towel back on.

He walked over and sat next to me. "I'm so sorry. I-" I put a finger to his mouth. "It's fine"

He sighed and looked down. I kissed his forehead. "It's ok Corbyn" We put our foreheads together.

I looked into his eyes and sighed. We pulled away and I looked down.