{Twenty-seven}

*next day*

ZACH

I woke up to feeling extreme pain in my back. I heard noises. I looked and saw my dad hitting me with the whip again.

"Now get your ass to school mistake" he got up and left my room. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I got up.

I got ready and went downstairs slowly. I was so scared of my father right now and I dont want to come home after school but I know I have to.

I put my shoes on and went to the kitchen.

"Nope. No food. No blood. Go to school idiot" my dad pushed me against the wall. I sighed and left the house.

I went to school and put my hood up. I walked in and everyone looked at me.

I saw the boys so I walked over and looked down. "Babe. You alright?" Eben asked.

"I'm fine" he put a hand on my back and it hurt so bad that I had to move away from him. I kept looking down.

He took my hood off.

"Come on. Let me see your cute face"

I looked up at him and his eyes widened.

"What the fuck happened?!" He yelled. People looked at us.

"My drunk ass of a father happened. The reason why I didn't go to school yesterday was because my parents were drunk and abused me and I didn't want you guys to see me like this but it just got worse"

"He yelled at me. Called me a mistake. Hit me. Kicked me. Punched me. Hit me with a bat"

"I dont want to go back there"

"Hey look at me"

I looked at Eben. "This will all get better. I promise" I sighed and looked down while closing my eyes.

"Will it?"

"It will babe. I promise" Eben said. I cuddled up to him and he rubbed my back. I moved back from the pain.

He was confused. I ran to the bathroom and I knew Eben was chasing me.

I ran into the bathroom stall and shut the door.

"Baby. Let me see your back"

"No. Just leave me alone" I said. "Baby. If you're not telling me something I should know. I'm going to find out myself!" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I sighed and opened the door. He pulled me out and turned me around. He pulled my shirt up and I knew he was sad.

He put my shirt down and turned me around.

"B-" "Dont say it"

"Baby. Why would you not tell me about this?" "Because.... I didnt want you to worry" he pinned me to the wall which made my back hurt even more.

"Babe. I would want to know about this. I dont want you going through this pain and I can't do anything about it because I dont know about it!" He yelled.

I got scared.

I looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry" he put his hands on my cheeks and I looked at him. He kissed my forehead.

We went to class.

*time skip*

It was lunch time and we were sitting at our lunch table. "Babe. Wheres your food?" Eben asked. "I didnt want anything to eat" "babe"

"I ate breakfast ok" I lied.

"Ok"

We continued the day.

*time skip*

I was in my room, crying silently so my dad wouldn't come in and abuse me for being loud.

The door swung open and I turned so my back was up. I knew it was my father.

He went over me and started hitting me with the whip again. I stayed quiet.

"I wish I never made you" he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

"D-dad stop"

He pushed my head down and punched the back of my head. He left the room.

I cried silently in my pillow.

*time skip*

I was about to fall asleep when the door opened. I looked and saw my father. I turned so my stomach was on the bed.

He hovered over me and hit me with the whip. It hurt so badly.

He stopped and left. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

♡♡