{Twenty-five}

*few weeks later*

DANIEL

It has been a few weeks since the incident on Valentines Day and I still feel horrible for what I said.

I sighed and got up. I took a shower, put my clothes on, ran my hand through my hair and brushed my teeth.

I walked downstairs and put my shoes on. I grabbed my bag and put my phone in it. I walked to school.

I walked in and went to my locker. I put my bag in it and shut the door. I saw Corbyn talking to Eben and Jonah.

They looked at me and Corbyns ears went down. I walked to class.

I sat in the back with Zach and Jack and put a hand over my eyes and put my elbow on the desk.

"Saw him?" Zach asked. I shook my head yes. I was about to cry.

"I really hurt him" I said.

"Even when he looks at me. He gets upset. I broke his heart guys"

"Come on. Let's go outside" We walked out and sat down and leaned against the lockers.

I silently cried in Zachs shoulder.

"This is all my fault" I said.

"Shh" Zach said while rubbing my back.

"It's not your fault Dani" I heard Corbyn. I looked at him. He was standing near the wall.

"I'm sorry Corbyn. Just..... I-" "I told you" he walked over and sat in front of me.

"I understand" his ears went down and his tail went around his waist.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

He wiped them away.

"You didn't hurt me ok"

He walked away and I tried to run after him but Jack and Zach held me back.

Corbyn looked at me and smiled a little and then continued walking away.

I sighed and looked down. "Let's get you home" we walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff.

Zach and Jack already had their bags because they bring them to class everyday.

We went to Jack's place because his parents were on a business trip and there would be no-one ton disturb us.

We sat in Jack's room and I cried in my knees. "I hurt him guys" I said.

"Shh. Shh" Jack said and rubbed my back. I sighed and laid down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*next day*

I woke up in my room.

I came home after school finished. Me, Zach and Jack didnt go to school for the rest of the day.

We told Eben and Jonah why we left school early and they promised us that they would not tell Corbyn about this.

I got up and got ready. I knew what I was going to say to Corbyn now.