~03~

*few days later*

{Jonah}

I was at my house, waiting for Jack to get here so I could tell him something. I was just sitting on the couch, watching my favorite show and then I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and I opened the door. I smiled at how cute Jack looked when I opened the door. I moved out of the way and he walked in. I smiled and I shut the door. "You look adorable" I complimented.

"Um. Thanks" he said sounding a little nervous. He wore a black shirt with black ripped jeans and a camo jacket and black shoes. I walked over and I grabbed his jacket. He jumped and he gasped at the same time. "I'm not doing anything" "I'm just taking your jacket off so you aren't warm" he smiled and I took his jacket off. I put it on the hanger for coats. Jack sat on the couch. He didn't even look at me. I walked over and I sat next to him.

"Hey Jack. Are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me and he sighed. "I'm fine" he said. "Mmm. No you're not. I can tell" "I'm fine really" "Jack. I've been your friend ever since you started coming to my school. You don't think that I would notice that somethings wrong and that you're lying to me?" I asked.

"Um. S-Sorry Jo-" I put a finger over his lips. "It's fine Jack. I'm not mad at you. I just want to make sure that you're okay" I removed my finger from his lips and he sighed. "Ever since I met you. I've felt something inside me but when we were young. I couldn't quite process on what I was feeling"

I was confused. "And.. I think over the years of us spending time together. Laughing and joking around. Having a real friendship. I think I've finally found out what it was" "What was it?" I asked. "I fell in love with you Jonah" my eyes widened. "I've loved you ever since 3rd grade" I put a hand on his cheek and I looked into his eyes. "I felt that when I was in 5th grade. I felt it when you came here"

He smiled and I started leaning in. We were inches apart. Just one little move and we will be kissing. I closed the space between us and our lips sealed together. Our lips moved in sync. Our lips disconnected after a few seconds and I looked into his eyes. "I love you" "I love you too JoJo" I smiled and pecked his lips. "Will you be my.... boyfriend?" "Of course" We connected our lips again and we put our foreheads together.

{Zach}

I was on my phone and I was texting Daniel.

Daniel
Dude seriously, I can't get over him!
I'm literally hooked

Zachy
Dude chill

Daniel
I can't dude! That's the problem!

Zach
Bro.. you just met him a few weeks ago. Chill

Daniel
Dude. I don't know how you do it. How do you not just want to kiss Eben in the janitors closet?!

Zach
I don't know actually. But you need to chill

Daniel
Fine.. I don't know what Corbyn does to me

Zach
Don't know either but whatever it is. It has to be better than whatever you and Austin had. Jeez.. I don't know how you could deal with that guy. He was a literal creep

Daniel
If you say that name again.. I will take your cookies

Zach
You wouldn't dare