{Eleven}

*Monday*

CORBYN

I haven't talked to any of the boys at all over the weekend. I didn't even tell them what happened.

I went to school and I wasn't excited. Daniel is just going to ignore me because of what I did on Friday.

I walked into school and saw people talking near the lockers.

I started walking to my locker and I saw the boys. I didn't see Daniel though.

I looked away and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my stuff and put my bag in it.

I closed my locker and went to English. I sat in the front and my ears went down and my tail went around my waist.

The teacher noticed and got confused. "Mr. Besson. Is everything alright?" "Yeah. Just family problems" I lied.

"Ok"

Eben and Jonah walked in and saw me. They sat next to me and I looked down.

They saw my ears and tail and were confused. "I'll explain it later" I said.

We started class.

*time skip*

Its lunch time. I didn't see Daniel at all today and that makes me worried.

'Does he hate me? Did he skip today? Did he move because of me? Is it all my fault?'

I walked to lunch and saw all the boys sitting at our table. Including Daniel. They were talking and laughing.

Jonah and Eben saw me and smiled. I smiled a little and walked out of the lunchroom.

DANIEL

"Guys. What's wrong with Corbyn?" Eben asked. "Don't know" Zach and Jack said.

I got up. I walked out of the lunchroom and didn't see Corbyn anywhere in the hallway.

I walked to the stairs to go to the rooftop and went to the door. I opened it and saw him sitting on the edge. His ears were down and his tail was around his waist.

I walked over and sat next to him. "Corbyn"

"Yes?" He sounded sad.

"Why are you up here?"

"I thought you wouldn't want to see me after what I did on Friday"

"It's my fault. Isn't it. I messed up our friendship. I messed it all up. You probably don't even want to be my friend anymore"

My eyes widened. "Corbyn-"

"You know you want to say you hate me. Just say it" he looked at me. "Corbyn. I-" "say it"

"Corbyn. Lis-" "JUST SAY IT!"

"I CAN'T!"

His eyes widened. "W-what?"