{Twelve}

*few months later*

ZACH

I was going to Ebens today and I'm so excited to go.

I know we will be doing something special cause he said that it will be special.

I'm excited but nervous.

I was at school and I was in the lunch room with Jack.

Eben, Jonah and Corbyn had to stay after in class because they needed to get something done.

It's for Science.

Daniel walked over and sat down.

"So what did you and Corbyn do last night?"

"Well we went bowling" "Again?"

"Mhm. I was having trouble again so he helped me"

"Aww"

"It was really fun"

"He said that we are going somewhere on Sunday"

"Are you and Jonah doing anything?" Daniel asked.

"We're going to a hotel and going to the rooftop. He said he's going to set something up. And he said I have to wear something comfy and then he will pick me up at 7"

"Aww. How about you Zach?" Daniel asked.

"Eben said that me and him are going to be doing something special at his place. I don't know what it is"

"Hm. I dont know"

Then Jonah, Eben and Corbyn came over. They sat next to us.

I cuddled up to Eben and he kissed my head.

"So why did you guys stay after in Science?" I asked. "She made us stay after. We had to finish up a question" Corbyn answered.

We all started talking.

*time skip*

It was the end of the day and I'm going home right now.

I went to my room and put my stuff down.

I walked downstairs and put my shoes on. I walked to Ebens place.

I knocked on the door. His parents were on a business trip so we were all alone which makes me worry for some odd reason.

The door opened and I saw Eben. I smiled and walked in. He shut the door and pecked my lips.

"I'm kind of nervous"

"Why?"

"Cause you said it will be something special. And your parents are on a business trip"

"It's nothing intense. Just. Come with me" we went upstairs and he opened the attic door. I was confused.

We went up and he opened the little door that goes to the roof. He helped me up and then came up.